Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice! Gee! A Basic Gun Nutter!

And Last! Eever Basic Gun Nutter wants to do this.

I'm no Gun Nutter. I'll pay for a 4hr ride. Just to help texASS.
I don't know why? Only weirdos in cowboy hats come from texASS!
Really, they look so girly gay, in Curly Hats and High Heel Boots

Trying to get rid of an invasive, destructive and dangerous animal. As I have said before, feral hogs are a plague.

So are DOPer voters. Your point?

Not sure what DOPers are, and I really don't care.

My point is that you keep posting videos trying to demean hunters. And yet you are posting videos of hunters going after wild hogs. You should be thanking them.

There are as many as 5 to 6 million feral swine in 35 states. I have seen estimates for the damage done by these animals as high as $1.5 billion a year. And these animals are not native to the US. Putting poisons out would kill many other species of animal. Shooting them is the most efficient way to remove them. When I hunt them I use fair chase practices, simply because it is what I always do. The only exceptions are that I will shoot over bait at times and I will shoot after sunset.

What a disgusting thread title.

FUCK YOU OP !

Dang! Try reading. I did not make the story title. I did add to it,
Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice,' former colleague says - CNN

"A BASIC GUN NUTTER".

Your "basic" pro-gun advocate does not buy animals for target practice, and it's disgusting for you to make that claim.

Feeling exposed? Have you ever seen the Big Coward Game Hunter LIVE Practice Parks?
They pay to get their wall trophy. Is that not buying an animal to shoot? Hard to miss in a cage.

Want to hunt exotic African animals? Just go to Texas.
“People who kill them are cowardly and cruel,” she said. “To get a thrill from shooting down a canned animal is just repulsive. Many of the animals are so tame that people can walk right up to them. They have absolutely no chance.”

Those people are not your "basic" gun owner.

This is not the same, but funny.Off legal road Mad Max hunters.

Two of your videos are about hog hunting. Given the huge jumps in the invasive and destructive feral swine, drastic steps are used to reduce the populations. And we are still losing ground. Look at the numbers of feral swine across the country, and especially in the southeast. This kind of hunting is more like pest removal.

Have you ever been hunting?

And feral hogs are DANGEROUS. Fast, tough, agressive, and nasty. My uncle and his brother ran across one...his brother put a dozen .223 hardballs into it...which REALLY pissed it off. It didn't go down until my uncle's shot nearly took its head off. His brother observed he picked a hell of a place to stop the truck and take a whiz!

Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice!Texas shooter claimed to buy animals on Craigslist for 'target practice,' former colleague says - CNN

:eusa_think: I wonder what are the best aminals to train on when you're training/planning to do
a MASS Shooting Event? This could help the NRA approved human Live targets not
to be an NRA lottery sponsored winner of being shot.
As they could report the activity to the proper authorities ASAP!.

Would they be large or small? Slow or fast? Can any take more shots than others?
Can you dress them in baby clothes? Can you save by breeding them?
Which best LIVE animal targets grow fastest? Can't they go to a slater House?
Or would that put too much lead in the meat to be sellable?

Does any type of animal killing make you more unstable
to be more a mass shooter? A better Mass Shooter candidate?
As seen all the time below.

nuge.jpg

He was a Bernie supporter, Comrade.

Just like you.

This is not the same, but funny.Off legal road Mad Max hunters.

Two of your videos are about hog hunting. Given the huge jumps in the invasive and destructive feral swine, drastic steps are used to reduce the populations. And we are still losing ground. Look at the numbers of feral swine across the country, and especially in the southeast. This kind of hunting is more like pest removal.

Have you ever been hunting?

And feral hogs are DANGEROUS. Fast, tough, agressive, and nasty. My uncle and his brother ran across one...his brother put a dozen .223 hardballs into it...which REALLY pissed it off. It didn't go down until my uncle's shot nearly took its head off. His brother observed he picked a hell of a place to stop the truck and take a whiz!

They are all of that. I have seen hogs that weren't that big take 3 or 4 shots. Their shoulders have a layer of gristle to protect them when they fight.

Forum List

Back