Texas Senate Race: Stormy Daniel’s lawyer Michael Avenatti is campaigning for Falso Latino Beto O’Ro

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Texas senate race: Stormy Daniel’s lawyer Michael Avenatti is campaigning for Falso Latino Beto O’Rourke

'I am excited to announce that I will be leading a large resistance rally in Texas at the exact same time of Trump's (details tba). All groups are welcome to join. We must fight fire with fire and we must send a message that we will fight to make America America again. #Basta,' Avenatti wrote on Twitter on Sunday.

Avenatti is considering a bid to be the Democratic White House nominee in 2020. He's been to the early battle ground states of Iowa and New Hampshire.

Texas Democrats want open borders.
They block Voter ID laws so that none citizens can erase the votes of American citizens.
13 counties on the Texas border have more people registered to vote than are eligible to vote.
They don’t accept that Texas is part of America.
They want to abolish the Columbus Day holiday.
Democrats want to allow deranged men wearing wigs and dresses to use the Ladies restrooms and locker rooms.
They want a state income tax.
All of the worst school districts are in the Democrat congressional districts.
They are notorious for their corruption.
They loath the LEOs and they are against law and order.
They want to ban guns.
You can always tell where the Democrats live by the illiterate graffiti and crime scene tape.

Michael Avenatti to hold 'resistance rally' in Texas the same night Trump holds event for Ted Cruz | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Nice rant today...

How can Beto O'Rourke be a false Latino... He proclaims he is Irish American all the time...

Beto comes from growing up in El Paso and named Robert...

I know you want a twisted hateful guy like you but Beto is probably too positive and actually cares about all people...

So back to your lies and false reality for you...

Nice rant today...

How can Beto O'Rourke be a false Latino... He proclaims he is Irish American all the time...

I know you want a twisted hateful guy like you but Beto is probably too positive and actually cares about all people...

He is using the fake nickname Beto and not his surname Robert O'Rourke on his campaign signs to deceive the Democrat voters.

Nice rant today...

He is using the fake nickname Beto and not his surname Robert O'Rourke on his campaign signs to deceive the Democrat voters.

Wow... Were you in kindergarten when he got the name...

Nice rant today...

Wow... Were you in kindergarten when he got the name...
he didn't use "Beto" when he was arrested

Texas senate race: Stormy Daniel’s lawyer Michael Avenatti is campaigning for Falso Latino Beto O’Rourke

'I am excited to announce that I will be leading a large resistance rally in Texas at the exact same time of Trump's (details tba). All groups are welcome to join. We must fight fire with fire and we must send a message that we will fight to make America America again. #Basta,' Avenatti wrote on Twitter on Sunday.

Avenatti is considering a bid to be the Democratic White House nominee in 2020. He's been to the early battle ground states of Iowa and New Hampshire.

They block Voter ID laws so that none citizens can erase the votes of American citizens.
13 counties on the Texas border have more people registered to vote than are eligible to vote.
Democrats want to allow deranged men wearing wigs and dresses to use the Ladies restrooms and locker rooms.
They want to ban guns.
You can always tell where the Democrats live by the illiterate graffiti and crime scene tape.

Michael Avenatti to hold 'resistance rally' in Texas the same night Trump holds event for Ted Cruz | Daily Mail Online
ccsolp4ra2k11.jpg

They want to ban guns.

ccsolp4ra2k11.jpg
Beto has already lost

Forum List

Back