Texas Scandal - Justice Of The Peace Calling In The NAACP

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
Controversy over the color of carpet is the straw that broke a Jefferson County Justice of the Peace’s Camel’s back on whether or not to pursue a lawsuit against the county.

Justice of the Peace Paul Brown says he is sick of his name being dragged through the mud about the color of carpet he requested in his new office. Now he’s taking action on something he says he should have done a long time ago.

Monday, Brown told commissioners that he has received an unfair workload for years when it comes to the number of arraignments he’s had to do compared with his colleagues. Brown says the final straw was criticism he received over a disagreement about carpet color. The JP says he never wanted to cost the county extra money—he simply wanted to keep the same color carpet that was in his old office—Cowboy Blue.

“Enough is enough but they backed me into a corner and now I`m gonna check with the NAACP and the Justice Department and see if we got a lawsuit," Brown told Hometown News.

KBTV-4 News also spoke with Jefferson County Assistant District Attorney Tom Rugg who says, “I can tell you his recollection doesn’t comport with mine; and in my judgment he has no claims for any racial discrimination.”

We also spoke with Jefferson County Commissioner Bo Alfred who says the carpet issue never should have gotten to this point.

In the end, the carpet in his office will be a rust color rather than Cowboy Blue and will come at no cost to taxpayers.

http://www.kbtv4.tv/news/default.asp?mode=shownews&id=9159
----

Yup. Carpet color.

But...

We are told by the elites, the media, the government, the schools and all the rest of the power players that races are all equal and will get along as soon as the evil whiteys shape up. But here we have a black judge who gets his panties in a bunch over CARPET COLOR, and screams "racism" and calls for the fuckin' JUSTICE DEPARTMENT to come in.

Yo, cuz. Maybe we should just separate the races. Am I starting to sound less crazy these days? Nothin' against black folks in the universal sense, really, but if it's all so dang touchy like this, maybe we need to think about a new direction.

'Cause this stuff is getting ridiculous.

*Funny link. I love the black-n-white newsteam, smiling in multiracial harmony just above reality, which is a black judge totally uninterested in just that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back