~Texas Rangers Fan Dies~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Fan dies after falling from stands at Rangers game in Arlington, Texas.

A man attending a Texas Rangers game with his young son died after falling out of the stands and about 20 feet to the ground while trying to catch a baseball tossed his way Thursday night, the Rangers officials said.

The man's son was not injured and apparently the man went over head first, straight down.

Team President Nolan Ryan said: "We had a very tragic accident tonight and one of our fans lost their life reaching over the rail to get a ball. As an organization, and as our team members, and our staff, we're very heavy-hearted about this and our thoughts and prayers go out to the family."

So many fans risk their safety trying to catch foul balls and balls tossed into the crowd by a player. This is such a sad story~

No loss there.Just another murkin out being entertained instead of adressing real problems.
The guy lost his life for a baseball, what a waste!

If you were to list all those things you'd be willing to risk your life for, would a baseball be one of them?

A man attending a Texas Rangers game with his young son died after falling out of the stands and about 20 feet to the ground while trying to catch a baseball tossed his way Thursday night, the Rangers officials said....

When I read this story last night my first thought was that he wanted to catch the ball to give to his young son.

A man attending a Texas Rangers game with his young son died after falling out of the stands and about 20 feet to the ground while trying to catch a baseball tossed his way Thursday night, the Rangers officials said....

When I read this story last night my first thought was that he wanted to catch the ball to give to his young son.

Oh yeah, that was my thoughts too. And his son had to watch all this take place. How horrible for the child.

Sad what can happen trying to get your kid a ball. Josh Hamilton must feel horrible about a simple act of goodwill leads to death

Forum List

Back