Texas Rangers are going to the World Series

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
ARLINGTON, Texas - At long last, the Texas Rangers are going to the World Series.The Rangers defeated the New York Yankees 6-1 on Friday to win the American League Championship Series 4 games to 2. The Rangers will face either the Philadelphia Phillies or San Francisco Giants in the World Series beginning Wednesday.

Rangers roll past Yankees to 1st World Series - Baseball- NBC Sports

:eusa_clap:

Last edited:
Wow

That is really

excitinzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzz
zz
z
z

I shouldn't be such a dick, but would I still be Frank?

Any who, congrats blah blah well done (on a regular year, I Lose all interest in baseball when the Yanks bust and and I didn't even watch the Yanks this year)

About time. Extra special that they rolled over the Yanks to get there. Me living in San Francisco right now makes me wonder why Giants' fans think they have a team that lets them down a lot.

Yeah I know there has already been a thread made on this but I had to post this for a different reason.Im not a Rangers fan.I could care less if they lose the World Series.I also could care less who goes to the world series from the national league or if they lose it the the Rangers.Im just so happy that its The RANGERS in the world series and not The Yankess baby.Yahoo!!!!! Yankees stay home.that totally makes my year.:clap2::clap2: always does anytime the yankees lose in the playoffs and fail to get to the world series.:clap2: its party time.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back