Texas Police Attack Children At Pool Party

The pivotal word in the above statement is, "lawful." Do you believe Casebolt's conduct in this example was lawful? Or do you think his actions were extreme and entirely uncalled for? And I'm talking about socially accepted standards of conduct, not the standard which seems to have evolved in the arbitrary credo of Ptl. Casebolt and a lot of cops who think the way he does.

While it's possible Casebolt could manage to convince a judge or jury he actually felt threatened by that adolescent girl and it was therefore necessary to restrain her the way he did, I think you are sufficiently perceptive to know he either is lying, or he is much too paranoid and impulsive to be a police officer, or he has progressively acquired the orientation which has led to an increasing tendency on the part of cops to believe they know best how things should be done and public opinion be damned.

You should have stopped after the first 9 words. "Get on the ground" is a lawful order and it does mean within a reasonable amount of time.
Gentlemen don't order young girls in bikinis to get on the ground with their face in the dirt. Your defense of this ass hole.. is dumb.
Again damn shame police will still protect you because you sure dont deserve it.
wow... yeah cause if I don't like people assaulting little girls I don't deserve to live... You're some piece of shit.
He didn't assault her you lying shitheel....
Not only did he assault her he also committed battery on her.

You should have stopped after the first 9 words. "Get on the ground" is a lawful order and it does mean within a reasonable amount of time.
Gentlemen don't order young girls in bikinis to get on the ground with their face in the dirt. Your defense of this ass hole.. is dumb.
Again damn shame police will still protect you because you sure dont deserve it.
wow... yeah cause if I don't like people assaulting little girls I don't deserve to live... You're some piece of shit.
Not only did he assault her he also committed battery on her.
And the lies just keep coming. I watched the video. Your lies can't change the truth

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

The pivotal word in the above statement is, "lawful." Do you believe Casebolt's conduct in this example was lawful? Or do you think his actions were extreme and entirely uncalled for? And I'm talking about socially accepted standards of conduct, not the standard which seems to have evolved in the arbitrary credo of Ptl. Casebolt and a lot of cops who think the way he does.

While it's possible Casebolt could manage to convince a judge or jury he actually felt threatened by that adolescent girl and it was therefore necessary to restrain her the way he did, I think you are sufficiently perceptive to know he either is lying, or he is much too paranoid and impulsive to be a police officer, or he has progressively acquired the orientation which has led to an increasing tendency on the part of cops to believe they know best how things should be done and public opinion be damned.

The Chief of Police, the other 11 cops at the scene, the general public, anyone with an honest bone in his body, and Eric Casebolt himself, would say otherwise. He's already not only resigned but apologized for it.

Of course, none of those categories, particularly the honest bone one, applies to you. So keep on diggin'.

:dig:

The Chief of Police, the other 11 cops at the scene, the general public, anyone with an honest bone in his body, and Eric Casebolt himself, would say otherwise. He's already not only resigned but apologized for it.

Of course, none of those categories, particularly the honest bone one, applies to you. So keep on diggin'.

Liars always lie

Liars always lie

As you continue to remind us. Yeah we get it.
Unfortunately for your ilk --- videos don't.

Liars always lie

The video proves you are a liar you dumb ass

Liars always lie

YYyyyyyyyyyyeah. That must be why Batman not only resigned but apologized. Because he failed to commit assault.

You don't think before you post, do you?

Those who watch the popular tv "ride-along" documentary, COPS, have seen examples of the "Get on the ground!" procedure being necessarily effected and examples when it clearly is unnecessary but nonetheless is vigorously imposed.

Ordering someone to lie face down on a filthy street and forcing them to comply either is effected in the legitimate interest of "officer safety" or it is an opportunistic, humiliatingly assaultive exercise in sadistic authoritarian dominance equal to extreme forms of sado/masochistic sex play. While the procedure is lawful when necessary, unfortunately the juridical process required to determine whether an example was unnecessarily imposed, therefore unlawful, is costly and time-consuming, thus beyond the ability of the average criminal defendant to engage in.

You should understand that just because someone is a sworn peace officer does not mean anything they command an ordinary citizen to do is a lawful command. The most obvious example of this being the hypothetical cop who commands a female during a car stop to remove her clothing because he believes it serves the interest of "officer safety."

Would you consider that lawful?

Those who watch the popular tv "ride-along" documentary, COPS, have seen examples of the "Get on the ground!" procedure being necessarily effected and examples when it clearly is unnecessary but nonetheless is vigorously imposed.

Ordering someone to lie face down on a filthy street and forcing them to comply either is effected in the legitimate interest of "officer safety" or it is an opportunistic, humiliatingly assaultive exercise in sadistic authoritarian dominance equal to extreme forms of sado/masochistic sex play. While the procedure is lawful when necessary, unfortunately the juridical process required to determine whether an example was unnecessarily imposed, therefore unlawful, is costly and time-consuming, thus beyond the ability of the average criminal defendant to engage in.

You should understand that just because someone is a sworn peace officer does not mean anything they command an ordinary citizen to do is a lawful command. The most obvious example of this being the hypothetical cop who commands a female during a car stop to remove her clothing because he believes it serves the interest of "officer safety."

Would you consider that lawful?

Well put, Mike.

"When necessary" is the crucial phrase. I don't think even the cop-pologists could claim with a straight face that Dajeeria Becton was hiding an AK-47 under her bikini.

Liars always lie

YYyyyyyyyyyyeah. That must be why Batman not only resigned but apologized. Because he failed to commit assault.

I am sure keeping his retirement had much to do with that. You liberal scumbags like using blackmail

Liars always lie

I am sure keeping his retirement had much to do with that. You liberal scumbags like using blackmail

I'm sure it did have to do with the resignation, since otherwise he prolly would have been fired and may still face charges. The apology however wouldn't have been necessary for either. He did that voluntarily -- because it's the right thing to do. Even Casebolt himself knows he fucked up.

With bated breath shall we await your documentation showing Chief Conley to be a "liberal scumbag".

I don't know if I qualify as a "liberal scumbag" but I believe Casebolt's forced resignation is sufficient punishment. It is something which, unless he manages to land on his feet and prevail, will cause him regret for the rest of his life.

But if the negative publicity doesn't follow him too closely and he does manage to get another police job it's entirely possible he's learned a valuable lesson and will be what we "liberal scumbags" think of as a good cop.

Liars always lie

I'm sure it did have to do with the resignation, since otherwise he prolly would have been fired and may still face charges. The apology however wouldn't have been necessary for either. He did that voluntarily -- because it's the right thing to do. Even Casebolt himself knows he fucked up.

With bated breath shall we await your documentation showing Chief Conley to be a "liberal scumbag".
He was a coward . That means liberal

Forum List

Back