Texas Open-Carry, Boys and their Deadly Toys.

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
...No Worse Enemy
As usual, it's all about show not substance. Go git 'em Tex, the Dairy Queen will be so much safer now...

Boyles-Roy-Rogers.jpg

Texas legislators approve licensed open carry bill sending it to Gov. Abbott Dallas Morning News

Forty four states allow open carry --- so, now it's forty five. Sounds like the will of the people to me.

Why don't you see if you can just stir up more hate in order to detract from the truth of the issue?

I mean ---- you forgot the spics, the ho's, the micks, and the polacks ---- no to mention all those slant-eyed bastards - if you're going to try to deflect, at least try to include everybody.

why is it the lefties are always the one with the attacks on minorities...and then they say the conservatives are racists.....here we have a typical lefty moron...he uses the "N" word....and attacks Jewish people......and then says yeah...that's what republicans do........it must be nice to be on the left.....you don't have to worry about anything you do....

why is it the lefties are always the one with the attacks on minorities...and then they say the conservatives are racists.....here we have a typical lefty moron...he uses the "N" word....and attacks Jewish people......and then says yeah...that's what republicans do........it must be nice to be on the left.....you don't have to worry about anything you do....
Actually I attacked old women and bagels, and stop being so PC, it's boring.

Forty four states allow open carry --- so, now it's forty five. Sounds like the will of the people to me.
The will of the people is for much stricter gun control, and we've been blocked from having it for decades.

Actually, you are wrong, again....latest surveys show people support 2nd Amendment rights......
They also support stricter gun control.
The will of the people is for much stricter gun control, and we've been blocked from having it for decades.

Actually, you are wrong, again....latest surveys show people support 2nd Amendment rights......

again...no they don't....

Despite lower crime rates support for gun rights increases Pew Research Center

For most of the 1990s and the subsequent decade, a substantial majority of Americans believed it was more important to control gun ownership than to protect gun owners’ rights. But in December 2014, the balance of opinion flipped: For the first time, more Americans say that protecting gun rights is more important than controlling gun ownership, 52% to 46%.

Easy - it's the only way they can the attention they so crave. If you ignore them, their cries just get more and more outlandish. Actually, once you understand them - they really ARE quite funny.

again...no they don't....

Despite lower crime rates support for gun rights increases Pew Research Center

For most of the 1990s and the subsequent decade, a substantial majority of Americans believed it was more important to control gun ownership than to protect gun owners’ rights. But in December 2014, the balance of opinion flipped: For the first time, more Americans say that protecting gun rights is more important than controlling gun ownership, 52% to 46%.

They never let facts get in the way of a good rant ..... in fact, I'm not sure they would know a fact if it slapped 'em upside the head.

Forum List

Back