Texas on the Brink

Obama 2012: Be part of the dependent generation. Live the Life of Peter Pan, never have any responsibilities and never grow up.

Sounds like you're chasing the Conservative dream there Frank! True republicans prefer an honest wage for an honest day's work.

% of uninsured,1st
% of low income on Medicaid, 49th
% with employer-based insurance, 48th
% living below poverty level, 4th
% of women receiving prenatal care, 50th

The consequence of conservative dogma, a failed economic, social, and educational philosophy.

Of course it’s unfair to pick on Texas, you’ll find similar data throughout the bright-red South. There are parts of ArkLaMiss that are almost third world.

And not at all like the One Party Democart ruled Progressive Mecca of Detroit

Slums-of-Detroit12.jpg

You must be kidding, Detroit is the model Texas is shooting for, a bunch of "conservative" corporate welfare big wigs gambling on the market and depending on the DC safety net to bail them out of their wall street bookie debts with our tax money. Imagine what would have happened if we had let them "privatize" Social security and gamble with that money as well! Meanwhile the working poor are made to suffer with less and less for more and more and if that don't work, they'll throw open the borders and import the poor from other countries to work for even less!

http://texaslsg.org/texasonthebrink/texasonthebrink.pdf

<excerpts>
% of uninsured,1st
% of low income on Medicaid, 49th
% with employer-based insurance, 48th
% living below poverty level, 4th
% of women receiving prenatal care, 50th
<lots more>

They published stuff like this about Arkansas when Slick Willie was first running for President. It didn't make a difference.

playa hater, at least he took care of business, even if he did shaft the left as much as the right (and every other ho he could get to spread em for the big dog).

Go Perry show us how uyou run a state. And brag on how long you have been governor.

Why not? He has more experience then the clown who sits there now.

So? Sadam had more experience than both of them.

Results might have a bit to do with it.

Being marginally better than the Shrub is hardly a legacy deserving of re-election, not that there any in the current crop of contenders that look to be even marginally better than Barry, but the whole idea is that we need to stop being satisfied with playing the margins.

You can ALWAYS tell who the liberals fear. :lol:

liberals are afraid of their own shadow,...but then conservatives are too, its the nature of the isms they believe in, unfortunately that makes up the majority of both faces of the single political party that dominates American politics,...so what are you gonna do?

Yeah, I'm so scared of Bush-lite. His fake TX miracle has me shaking in my boots.

It shows too :)

Sure it does. And Santa Claus is real. Try reading somebody else's mind. So far, you've completely failed to read mine. Don't give up your day job.

LMAO.. I didn't have to read your mind. I read the words YOU posted. You are a man of your words aren't you? :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, I'm so scared of Bush-lite. His fake TX miracle has me shaking in my boots.

Forum List

Back