Texas on the Brink

I bet if you pull the illegals out if the mix these numbers change dramatically.

Next.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Exactly - the stats are purely a reflection of the illegal alien invasion engineered by blue staters, who suffer far less from the consequences of their policy. To then turn this around and use it as a weapon against perry represents the ultimate in chutzpah.

Lived in TX for 3 years. People very nice. But a state of alot of low paying jobs. In the end it was nice but too hot for me. Plus I could make alot more money further north. And I did.

I'd rather be unemployed unless I can work a job that pays more than unemployment. Truth be told. Not going to work for minimum wage to help someone else get a leg up on me. That isnt my version of capitalism.

Obama 2012: Be part of the dependent generation. Live the Life of Peter Pan, never have any responsibilities and never grow up.

% of uninsured,1st
% of low income on Medicaid, 49th
% with employer-based insurance, 48th
% living below poverty level, 4th
% of women receiving prenatal care, 50th

The consequence of conservative dogma, a failed economic, social, and educational philosophy.

Of course it’s unfair to pick on Texas, you’ll find similar data throughout the bright-red South. There are parts of ArkLaMiss that are almost third world.

% of uninsured,1st

The consequence of conservative dogma, a failed economic, social, and educational philosophy.

Of course it’s unfair to pick on Texas, you’ll find similar data throughout the bright-red South. There are parts of ArkLaMiss that are almost third world.

And not at all like the One Party Democart ruled Progressive Mecca of Detroit

Slums-of-Detroit12.jpg

I'd rather be unemployed unless I can work a job that pays more than unemployment. Truth be told. Not going to work for minimum wage to help someone else get a leg up on me. That isnt my version of capitalism.

Thats a fair position.

http://texaslsg.org/texasonthebrink/texasonthebrink.pdf

<excerpts>
% of uninsured,1st
<lots more>

They published stuff like this about Arkansas when Slick Willie was first running for President. It didn't make a difference.

Except that "Slick Willie" was a damned good POTUS. And the American people still think so.

Poll: Bill Clinton most popular politician - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

And "Slick Rick"? He sucks.

You betcha its fair. In our system as a worker you constantly demand more of your employer. Its called capitalism.

Forum List

Back