Texas Mother Allegedly Forced 6-Year-Old Daughter To Tape Group Sex Act

High_Gravity

Belligerent Drunk
Nov 19, 2010
Richmond VA

DALLAS -- Authorities in Texas have charged a Dallas woman with forcing her 6-year-old daughter to repeatedly videotape her having group sex.

According to police records, the 24-year-old woman is charged with indecency with a child by exposure, a third-degree felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a $10,000 fine. The woman, who was arrested Saturday, was in jail Tuesday on a $50,000 bond.

The Associated Press does not generally identify those whom authorities believe to be the victims of sexually assault, and is not naming the woman because it might lead to the identification of her daughter.

The Dallas Morning News reported Tuesday the police went to the woman's apartment acting on a tip. The mother has since told police her daughter used a cellphone to videotape three separate incidents involving six men, the newspaper reported.

A public defender listed in court documents as the woman's court-appointed attorney did not immediately return a phone call seeking comment.

Marissa Gonzales, a spokeswoman for the state's Child Protective Services agency, said the 6-year-old was immediately placed in foster care after her mother's arrest.

"Physically, she's fine," Gonzales said. "But in any situation like this, where a child could need therapy, we will certainly work with (the child)."

Completely disgusting! Thank god this was stopped before the "mother" took it a step further and included the daughter in more than just filming her perverted behavior...

I know, I don't even know what to say anymore, mothers are killing their children, having the kids tape them engaging in orgies, I mean whats next? why have children if you are going to live life like a maniac?

I think the men who had group sex with the mother should also be arrested, something is wrong in a mans head if he agrees to have sex with a woman while her 6 year old daughter watches and tapes it. If I was one of those guys I would storm out of there and call the police right away.

Shesshh! I'm with you High...what do ya say about crap like this?! I mean, I think I've heard every deplorable thing a parent can do to their children and then lo and behold, another depraved lunatic comes down the pike. Mere words of disgust just don't seem to cover it....I'd love to kick the livin' crap outta that sorry excuse for a mom! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Shesshh! I'm with you High...what do ya say about crap like this?! I mean, I think I've heard every deplorable thing a parent can do to their children and then lo and behold, another depraved lunatic comes down the pike. Mere words of disgust just don't seem to cover it....I'd love to kick the livin' crap outta that sorry excuse for a mom! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

My thing is this, if you want to party everyday, do drugs and have orgies with strange men, fine, do it, but don't have children. People like this woman really have no business having children, now this poor child will be scarred for life.

The orgy part or gang bang is fine if EVERYONE involved is of age. Why the hell would this horrible mother get that child involved with this in any way?

I feel for the child because now, the "boyfriend" found out he is not the father, the mother is in jail and the child is now in the system.

No one wins.

The orgy part or gang bang is fine if EVERYONE involved is of age. Why the hell would this horrible mother get that child involved with this in any way?

I feel for the child because now, the "boyfriend" found out he is not the father, the mother is in jail and the child is now in the system.

No one wins.

This "mothers" head is totally fucked, god knows how she grew up and she somehow thought this would be ok, as if her daughter taping the orgy is fine because she is not actually partaking in it. Its fucked up but there are people who think like that, there are women who let their boyfriends fuck their teenage daughter or younger, its really sick stuff.:(

I'm not into group sex, but don't have a problem if others are. I have one hell of a problem with a woman who would expose her 6 yr old to this, and agree with Nate that if this woman is fucked up enough to have her daughter tape group sex it's not a big stretch to presume that someday she might have her daughter join it.

Those men should be ashamed of themselves. I hope this woman never gets custody of that poor girl again.

Forum List

Back