Texas medical professional: migrants quarantined with unknownn disease10yr old girl found w/20 types

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Texas Medical Professional: Migrants Quarantined with UNKNOWN Disease, 10-Year Old Girl Found With 20 Types of Semen In Her - Big League Politics
A medical professional on the border in Texas told Big League Politics that the crisis is reaching fever pitch, with three individuals now quarantined at a privately-owned hospital in El Paso with an unknown disease. The Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has not even been able to identify the disease the three migrants have, as the military guards the quarantine area.

Oh trust your MSM we can be sure they will tell you just in time lmfao

Texas Medical Professional: Migrants Quarantined with UNKNOWN Disease, 10-Year Old Girl Found With 20 Types of Semen In Her - Big League Politics
A medical professional on the border in Texas told Big League Politics that the crisis is reaching fever pitch, with three individuals now quarantined at a privately-owned hospital in El Paso with an unknown disease. The Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has not even been able to identify the disease the three migrants have, as the military guards the quarantine area.

Well if bigleaguepolitics is reporting it, it must be true.

Don't be overly concerned about the ten year old girl with 20 different types of semen in her. If they examined stomach contents they would find 30 more. Village hispanics have a different concept of minors than we do.

With all the genetic mixing it doesn't surprise me. Those poor children being used is a shame. Those who are enabling this crap and encouraging it all need to be slapped down hard.

All Democrat Party legislators should be given blood injections from the girl and all others found with diseases, so they can demonstrate their solidarity with the flood of illegals. If it's good enough for the peasants it's good enough for the Democratic Party, right?

Of course, that will mean they will have to be quarantined.

All Democrat Party legislators should be given blood injections from the girl and all others found with diseases, so they can demonstrate their solidarity with the flood of illegals. If it's good enough for the peasants it's good enough for the Democratic Party, right?

Of course, that will mean they will have to be quarantined.
One of these days I'll have to take the time and write down why a Dem party leader hates me so much he even tried to go after family members. The guy that was the Dem leader before him I still consider a friend but he was a totally different type person who actually cared about people.

Prayers up! :eusa_pray:

Don't be overly concerned about the ten year old girl with 20 different types of semen in her. If they examined stomach contents they would find 30 more. Village hispanics have a different concept of minors than we do.
Wonder if they had too much cannabis smoking going on among minor children. Some researchers went to areas that use a lot of cannabis and found out that children were being given the weed to smoke, and they had delayed development of brain and male gonads. I studied that back in the early 1980s using the latest scientific studies of primitive users and the results to human health. This one stood out in my mind, because I was horrified that people would let kindergartner-aged children use chemicals that were at the time illicit designer drugs considering they were 5x-20x times stronger than those of the turn of the century, and the jungles of Central America and southern Mexico were pretty remote back then. Some Americans actually criticized the researchers and the results they found through a system of sociological and chemical sciences combined to discover the effect drugs had on minor children, so we would know what to do if suddenly children up here started being users, and whether it would be safe later in life. I'm afraid some of the less popular studies were pointing out that cancer was as prevelant in weed as in tobacco products when ignited, but if one smoked both products, the cancer was hastened synergistically if people lit up and used both cigarettes and cannabis. Please don't throw the book at me. Studying human health was part of my major field of study, and it was required. I was a frequent flyer through JAMA and other medical publications, not to mention scientific findings relating to human health.

Back when it was popular to proliferate and popularize cannabis, its supporters hated anybody looking under the surface of the cannabis rhetoric for eliminating prohibitive laws of it. I reckon it's still a threat to human children, especially boys. Cannabis has a tendency to eliminate learned fears and inhibitions. Its effect on young children is despicable to this day. And its second-hand smoke is actually worse than nicotine.

What was it about "A medical professional on the border" that caused you to disregard the warning?

What was it about "A medical professional on the border" that caused you to disregard the warning?
LOLOLOL

You idiots are soooo gullible. A fake news site claims they're told something by a "medical professional" and that's all it takes for you to fall for it hook, line and sinker, huh?

Meanwhile, they also referenced the CDC, only the CDC is not reporting on som ed mysterious illness...

CDC Newsroom

Forum List

Back