Texas Man Lynches, Hangs Empty Chair Representing Obama

This is, of course, far less objectionable than putting a fake Bush head on a stick and placing it obscurely in the background of a TV set.

That was a tea party politician that was walking around with a sign with Obama's head on a stake.

Paul Smith, Tea Party Rally Attendee And Elected Official, Held Sign Depicting Obama's Head On A Spike (VIDEO)

Not what I was talking about. I was referencing the faux outrage over that show that ended up having a mannequin head of Bush on a stick in the background of one of their scenes.

peewee-and-chairy.png

Such disrespect for POTUS!

eastwood-chairy-senile.jpg

Typical of those on the hard right to put their acts of violence and racism on full display.

A man from texas beat a chair and hung it from a tree to represent president Obama in the midst of Eastwood's epically failed speech.

When asked about it, the man responds with:
“I don’t really give a damn whether it disturbs you or not,” Bud Johnson reportedly said. “You can take [your concerns] and go straight to hell and take Obama with you. I don’t give a shit. If you don’t like it, don’t come down my street.” :cuckoo:

Texas man lynches chair with invisible Obama | The Raw Story

Yup. Same thing I'd tell the Muslims.. Don't like the stupid film, don't watch it.

People need to grow some skin. Is the "display" killing anyone or denying anyone rights? No.. It's not.

Stop whining about stupid people.

Not the same at all.

The assholes who purposely piss off extremists who hate the United States do so, KNOWING it will result in American deaths. There is simply no excuse for that. Its not a matter of "free speech" because the government is not passing any law to stop them from endangering Americans.

Mittens KNEW he was endangering Americans and he did anyway. THAT is what was the worst about his stupidity.

As for the idiot burning the president in effigy - he's scum but he's getting very close to breaking the law.

Ambassador murdered, our Embassies from Libya to Indonesia under assault, but let's talk chairsz

Most of these leftist seems to be butt hurt fags that can't stand someone doing something.

No, MOST Americans agree that Fred Phelps, Terry Jones, and this asshole in Texas deserve to be publicly called out and shamed.

Free speech has consequences.

Racists need to be exposed and shamed.

Think of it as the great American enema... with Bi-partisan support.

And what I love about this asshole in Texas, he helps us identify all the closet racists on political discussion forums.

Did anyone click on the Google link? The chair is one of many incidents.

Personally? I don't care....I just find the defending of the act from Conservatives amusing when they were so outraged when it was Bush's image in the noose.

I find it distasteful no matter who's image is being hung.....I disagreed with it back then, I disagree with it now.

Most of these leftist seems to be butt hurt fags that can't stand someone doing something.

No, MOST Americans agree that Fred Phelps, Terry Jones, and this asshole in Texas deserve to be publicly called out and shamed.

Free speech has consequences.

Racists need to be exposed and shamed.

Think of it as the great American enema... with Bi-partisan support.

And what I love about this asshole in Texas, he helps us identify all the closet racists on political discussion forums.

For making a movie no one saw?

Ambassador murdered, our Embassies from Libya to Indonesia under assault, but let's talk chairsz

Yep. Cause and effect.

I would fight against any law that said these assholes can' make their silly film or that mental midget Terry Jones can't set fire to the koran.

BUT, I would also fight any law that says I cannot burn a US flag and/or Terry Jones' bible.

And yes, of course, Eastwood can make an ass of himself by talking nonsense to a chair.

But, as someone has already said, there are consequences to "free speech" and saying things, burning the bible of ANY religion has consequences.

There is nothing honorable, no real message to purposely getting Americans killed and THAT is the real reason why that idiotic film was made and its why Jones burned the koran.

Basically, they are like a mass murderer who wants their name in lights, even if only for a day.

Typical of those on the hard right to put their acts of violence and racism on full display.

A man from texas beat a chair and hung it from a tree to represent president Obama in the midst of Eastwood's epically failed speech.

“I don’t really give a damn whether it disturbs you or not,” Bud Johnson reportedly said. “You can take [your concerns] and go straight to hell and take Obama with you. I don’t give a shit. If you don’t like it, don’t come down my street.” :cuckoo:

Next thing ya know, some conservative will make a movie about the assassination of Obama. Oh, wait, that's already been done by a liberal who made a movie about killing Bush. Some protesters during the Bush administration even carried signs saying, "I am here to kill Bush."

Terrorists get a free pass when they murder innocents and someone else is blamed for offending them.

Now, we are expected to get upset about a symbolic gesture that is a bold, albeit distasteful, way of making a political statement.

If only the radicals would stick to symbolic gestures instead of actually harming people, we'd all be better off.

He lynched a chair? Seriously? Did you actually type that with a straight face, or were you laughing as hard as me?

How do you lynch a chair? I recall back in 2008 what I suspect were Democrats made a mannequin of Sarah Palin and hung it from their house the rationale there was it was around Halloween so it was alright sure putting up a display of a Vice Presidential candidate being hung is ok I guess this guy should have just waited a month longer then it would have been ok.

He lynched a chair? Seriously? Did you actually type that with a straight face, or were you laughing as hard as me?

I was laughing my ass off that some dumb redneck would actually beat a chair and then hang it from a tree pretending it was Obama.

These right wing morons get dumber by the day

LOL

But you're so troubled about some random guy in Texas hanging a chair

LOL

Are you mental? Or, do you know you're mental?

Fucking leftist are fucking nuts. I swear to go they can't wait to start silencing people!

yeah.....like you're sane...you see blacks keeping the white man down continually, you see a Marxist in everyone with a D behind their name, and you think "they" are going to "silence" people.

I've seen your stances in regards to labor.....in fact, IIRC....we were pretty much in agreement on a lot of it......but this conspiracy stuff? You and a few others on this board are hanging by a very thin thread.

How do you lynch a chair? I recall back in 2008 what I suspect were Democrats made a mannequin of Sarah Palin and hung it from their house the rationale there was it was around Halloween so it was alright sure putting up a display of a Vice Presidential candidate being hung is ok I guess this guy should have just waited a month longer then it would have been ok.

Was that the Halloween thing that I mentioned a page or so ago? Bush and Cheney were hung too? What I remember is the outrage coming from the right at that time....I certainly didn't agree with the simulated hangings, and I even understood and pretty much stood with the right on the issue.

But I find it disheartening that what was considered outrageous and offensive back then, is now OK because of a newly found regard for freedom of speech.

Forum List

Back