Texas Man Lynches, Hangs Empty Chair Representing Obama

Typical of those on the hard right to put their acts of violence and racism on full display.

A man from texas beat a chair and hung it from a tree to represent president Obama in the midst of Eastwood's epically failed speech.

When asked about it, the man responds with:
“I don’t really give a damn whether it disturbs you or not,” Bud Johnson reportedly said. “You can take [your concerns] and go straight to hell and take Obama with you. I don’t give a shit. If you don’t like it, don’t come down my street.” :cuckoo:

Texas man lynches chair with invisible Obama | The Raw Story

Free speech sucks doesn't it? :eusa_hand:

Oh no__ A Texas man did something BL doesn't like. I guess we all should forgive Obama of his failures so that we don't appear to be like him.

Nice Straw man BL.

And you don't know what a straw man fallacy is.

tumblr_m7ko53zcxv1qmsrb7.gif

Typical of those on the hard right to put their acts of violence and racism on full display.

A man from texas beat a chair and hung it from a tree to represent president Obama in the midst of Eastwood's epically failed speech.

When asked about it, the man responds with:
“I don’t really give a damn whether it disturbs you or not,” Bud Johnson reportedly said. “You can take [your concerns] and go straight to hell and take Obama with you. I don’t give a shit. If you don’t like it, don’t come down my street.” :cuckoo:

Texas man lynches chair with invisible Obama | The Raw Story

Um...don't we have the Free Speech to say what we want about it? Or doesn't that count?

This is, of course, far less objectionable than putting a fake Bush head on a stick and placing it obscurely in the background of a TV set.

Are you kidding, free speech rules.

It allows most of us to agree that Fred Phelps, Terry Jones, and this moron in Texas are assholes who cross a decency line.

We can use free speech to publicly shame them, embarrass them and speak out against them. Free speech rules.

I'll be glad when Obama is gone and we don't have to listen to this kind of stupid shit anymore

MY GAWD, lynched A CHAIR:lol::lol::lol:

Where does the left come up with this shit? As usual the left is way ahead of the hate curve by showing a movie depicting the assassination of President Bush while he was still in office. You might have been in rehab at the time fatso but he media snickered at the antics of crazy Cindy Sheehan's anti-war radicals (where is she today?) who did a lot worse than hang a chair.

This is not an isolated incident..... quick Google search....oddly enough, I was going to speak of Republican hypocrisy....because I remember at some point during Bush's last term, some guy decorated his house for Halloween with effigies if Bush, Cheney and a few other notable Republicans hanging from nooses. I still remember the outrage coming from the right....guess Freedom of Speech is only for the GOP....because when a liberal does it, it's hatred and indicative of their violence....at least that's the way it was played back then from Conservatives....

anyway, here's the result of the Google search.....I was looking for the link to the guy with the Halloween house, and I find a large amount of links where people are hanging effigies of Obama. Guess it's different when a Conservative does it.....I'll keep looking for the Bush/Halloween article.

man hangs effigies of George w bush and duck cheney fir halloween - Google Search

I'll bet their panties were all bunched up when they saw this

thumbnail2.jpg

but hey someone LYNCHED A EMPTY CHAIR and that symbolizes Obama...:lol:

Forum List

Back