Texas Man Lynches, Hangs Empty Chair Representing Obama

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
Typical of those on the hard right to put their acts of violence and racism on full display.

A man from texas beat a chair and hung it from a tree to represent president Obama in the midst of Eastwood's epically failed speech.

When asked about it, the man responds with:
“I don’t really give a damn whether it disturbs you or not,” Bud Johnson reportedly said. “You can take [your concerns] and go straight to hell and take Obama with you. I don’t give a shit. If you don’t like it, don’t come down my street.” :cuckoo:

Texas man lynches chair with invisible Obama | The Raw Story

Typical of those on the hard right to put their acts of violence and racism on full display.

A man from texas beat a chair and hung it from a tree to represent president Obama in the midst of Eastwood's epically failed speech.

“I don’t really give a damn whether it disturbs you or not,” Bud Johnson reportedly said. “You can take [your concerns] and go straight to hell and take Obama with you. I don’t give a shit. If you don’t like it, don’t come down my street.” :cuckoo:

Yup. Same thing I'd tell the Muslims.. Don't like the stupid film, don't watch it.

People need to grow some skin. Is the "display" killing anyone or denying anyone rights? No.. It's not.

Stop whining about stupid people.

Only a Lefty Liberal would join the dots and come up with "racism and violence" to describe an empty chair...And these dicks are running the country :lol: :eusa_whistle:

Who gives a shit? Personally he just ruined a good chair but hey his chair not my problem...I find things like this amusing...I mean if ya are that pissed off why not do something about it? Think about it...would ya rather have him lynching the chair or trying some half assed attempt on the presidents life...because that would suck...1. we would get Biden 2. it would turn the lying kenyan into a damn martyr like the other commie bastard king...so just deal with it...obama is what we need to make sure is destroyed from the inside out and revolution comes soon.

I personally find this kind of protest to be really stupid as well as repugnant.

And yeah.............it's a free country, and people have the right to show off their stupidity in any form they wish.

But............as a citizen of this free country as well, I have the right to tell those people they're stupid.

Texas.

I personally find this kind of protest to be really stupid as well as repugnant.

And yeah.............it's a free country, and people have the right to show off their stupidity in any form they wish.

But............as a citizen of this free country as well, I have the right to tell those people they're stupid.

Yup, you do.. Just not kill them.. Like Islamic terrorists do when they think something is stupid.

:eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back