Texas man allegedly called for ‘all the black people’ to be shot at NJ school

METRO

Texas man allegedly called for ‘all the black people’ to be shot at NJ school
By Joshua Rhett Miller

January 16, 2020 | 8:42am

kenneth-petersen-89.jpg

Kenneth PetersenBurlington County Prosecutor's O
A college student in Texas who called for “all the black people” to be shot at a New Jersey high school is facing upgraded charges for suggesting the sick stunt, prosecutors said.

The comment from Kenneth Petersen, 21, of Stephenville, came in a group chat organized by a student at Northern Burlington Regional High School who was discussing senior pranks in May 2018, the Burlington County Prosecutor’s Office said Wednesday.

The student who created the chat on the messaging app GroupMe did not know Petersen, but access to the group was available to anyone with an account on the platform, Burlington County Prosecutor Scott Coffina said.

The student alerted her teacher to the alleged threat and a police investigation in Mansfield Township was launched. The comment was particularly concerning because it came just ahead of the school’s graduation ceremony – leading to an additional police presence there, Coffina said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...the-black-people-to-be-shot-at-nj-school/amp/

Did someone forget to tell this fool that racism is a thing of the past. At least that is what black folks have been told.

Allegedly? Then why in the hell are you posting that shit here? Maybe because you're not so allegedly stupid.

Come on Dick, is that the best you have got.

You are the one pulling these numbers out your ass, back them up.
Take it up With the office of bureau statistics

Nothing for mr to take up. Post the numbers for 2017 or is it you fon't know how to pull up the table yourself. Better call Heather.
I think hurting your feelings is something I don’t want to continue

No admitting you don't know how to find it is something you don't want to do.:abgg2q.jpg:
I put the numbers in your face then I broke out in dance lol hahah

You pulled the numbers out your ass and as usual you had nothing to back them up with.

I dont approve of what he said but he has a constitutional right to free speech

Can you walk into a theater and yell "FIRE"?

Yes but you will get arrested. You can however stand outside with a sign that says "Jews are satanic". You probably agree with that since you're a Leftist.

Where do you come up with this dumb shit.
You don’t think you would get arrested if you yell “fire”? Try it

There will always be individual racism. There will always be bigotry.
What there isnt is systematic racism. Or institutional racism.
Huge difference.
America is so racist they elected Obama twice out of sheer guilt.

Take it up With the office of bureau statistics

Nothing for mr to take up. Post the numbers for 2017 or is it you fon't know how to pull up the table yourself. Better call Heather.

No admitting you don't know how to find it is something you don't want to do.:abgg2q.jpg:

You pulled the numbers out your ass and as usual you had nothing to back them up with.
Your racism is coming through

Your racism is coming through

That is what you have been reduced to.

Forum List

Back