Texas makes fortune off gasoline

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
Considering Texas processes it's oil into gasoline, why is it so high?

Why is gas in Texas $3.65, and gas that is trucked into Denver $3.42, $3.50 in Colorado?

Why is gas in Texas $3.65, and gas that is trucked into Denver $3.42, $3.50 in Colorado?

How much do Texas and Colorado charge for sales and road use taxes on gasoline?

Because there's a lot of EVIL RICH AMERICANS in TEXAs and they wann pay their fair share you dimocratretard.

Complaining about higher taxes you bipolar douchebag? .....:cuckoo:

Great post. I have pondered this myself. Missouri which is north of where I am in Arkansas is probably the cheapest gas in the country. You would think that since the refinery's are in Texas it would be cheaper there than someplace they have to transport it too. Go figure.

Great post. I have pondered this myself. Missouri which is north of where I am in Arkansas is probably the cheapest gas in the country. You would think that since the refinery's are in Texas it would be cheaper there than someplace they have to transport it too. Go figure.

Why is gas in St. Louis 20 cents cheaper per gallon than it is at a station outside of the refinery in Wood River IL, right across the river?

One word. Taxes.

Great post.
No, it's a stupid and entirely ignorant post, along the lines of "why does unleaded gasoline cost more when the lead is an extra additive?"

The states that have no income taxes have some of the highest sales taxes, fuel taxes, the most taxable items (i.e. groceries and clothing),have state-run liquor monopolies, etcetera.

No income tax in Washington (the state not the Death Star) and a big bottle of Cuervo costs damned near $50.

High? Its about 3.40 in San Antonio, about the same as Colorado. Why is California so high? Oh, lmao, excessive taxation. Ca has taxed itself to literal death and what do they have to show for it? A governor who wants to raise taxes even more. Y'all deserve it.

Forum List

Back