Texas judge warns of possible ‘civil war’ if President Obama is re-elected

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
"He's going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the United States to the U.N., and what is going to happen when that happens?," Head asked.

"I'm thinking the worst. Civil unrest, civil disobedience, civil war maybe. And we're not just talking a few riots here and demonstrations, we're talking Lexington, Concord, take up arms and get rid of the guy.

"Now what's going to happen if we do that, if the public decides to do that? He's going to send in U.N. troops. I don't want 'em in Lubbock County. OK. So I'm going to stand in front of their armored personnel carrier and say 'you're not coming in here'.

"And the sheriff, I've already asked him, I said 'you gonna back me' he said, 'yeah, I'll back you'. Well, I don't want a bunch of rookies back there. I want trained, equipped, seasoned veteran officers to back me."

Texas judge warns of possible

But it's not about race.

That Texan should shut his mouth and mind his own business.

If Obama is elected, it will be the fault of the American people.

o-hatred-irrational-zz.jpg

So the other thread wasnt enough?

Of course not, this one is supposed to promote the liberal mantra that anyone opposed to Obama is a racist.

Because clearly race is the only problem people can possibly have with Obama. It can't possibly be the crappy foreign policy, the high unemployment, his arrogance, his attempt to oppress religious freedom, the massive debt he is running up, or any of the other countless bad policies he has had.

Nope. It can only be race.

"He's going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the United States to the U.N., and what is going to happen when that happens?," Head asked.

"I'm thinking the worst. Civil unrest, civil disobedience, civil war maybe. And we're not just talking a few riots here and demonstrations, we're talking Lexington, Concord, take up arms and get rid of the guy.

"Now what's going to happen if we do that, if the public decides to do that? He's going to send in U.N. troops. I don't want 'em in Lubbock County. OK. So I'm going to stand in front of their armored personnel carrier and say 'you're not coming in here'.

"And the sheriff, I've already asked him, I said 'you gonna back me' he said, 'yeah, I'll back you'. Well, I don't want a bunch of rookies back there. I want trained, equipped, seasoned veteran officers to back me."

Texas judge warns of possible

But it's not about race.

Imagine there’s no countries, it’s easy if you try….

What do the people who hold these thoughts do as the human race grows? Do we squabble over the right of our rich to rule over your rich forever?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back