Texas Judge: Obama Reelection Could Lead To 'Civil War'

By Nick Wing

Tom Head, a county judge in Lubbock, Texas, plunged far out into the periphery of anti-President Barack Obama conspiracy theories on Monday, pushing a particularly outrageous one as justification for a tax increase in the county.

Head told FOX34 that Lubbock's law enforcement needed extra tax dollars in order to be prepared for a full-scale uprising, which he said could be a byproduct of Obama's reelection. According to Head, the president is seeking to sign a variety of United Nations treaties that will effectively take precedent over domestic law.

“He's going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the United States to the U.N., and what is going to happen when that happens?” Head asked. “I'm thinking the worst. Civil unrest, civil disobedience, civil war maybe. And we're not just talking a few riots here and demonstrations, we're talking Lexington, Concord, take up arms and get rid of the guy."

Head continued, delving deeper into his hypothesis and claiming that he was prepared to join the hypothetical resistance.

"Now what's going to happen if we do that, if the public decides to do that? He's going to send in U.N. troops. I don't want 'em in Lubbock County. OK. So I'm going to stand in front of their armored personnel carrier and say, 'You're not coming in here,'" the judge said. "And the sheriff, I've already asked him, I said, 'You gonna back me?' He said, 'Yeah, I'll back you.' Well, I don't want a bunch of rookies back there. I want trained, equipped, seasoned veteran officers to back me."

So, there you have it. Head would have listeners believe that they must agree to increase Lubbock's property tax rate by 1.7 cents in the next fiscal year, or risk being forced to submit to a foreign occupying force invited into the nation by the president of the United States.

Of course, this theory is entirely bunk.

More: Tom Head, Texas Judge: Obama Reelection Could Lead To 'Civil War,' I'm Ready To 'Take Up Arms'

So now Lakhota hates the first amendment right to free speech unless it suits HIS agenda.

:clap2:

By Nick Wing

Tom Head, a county judge in Lubbock, Texas, plunged far out into the periphery of anti-President Barack Obama conspiracy theories on Monday, pushing a particularly outrageous one as justification for a tax increase in the county.

Head told FOX34 that Lubbock's law enforcement needed extra tax dollars in order to be prepared for a full-scale uprising, which he said could be a byproduct of Obama's reelection. According to Head, the president is seeking to sign a variety of United Nations treaties that will effectively take precedent over domestic law.

“He's going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the United States to the U.N., and what is going to happen when that happens?” Head asked. “I'm thinking the worst. Civil unrest, civil disobedience, civil war maybe. And we're not just talking a few riots here and demonstrations, we're talking Lexington, Concord, take up arms and get rid of the guy."

Head continued, delving deeper into his hypothesis and claiming that he was prepared to join the hypothetical resistance.

"Now what's going to happen if we do that, if the public decides to do that? He's going to send in U.N. troops. I don't want 'em in Lubbock County. OK. So I'm going to stand in front of their armored personnel carrier and say, 'You're not coming in here,'" the judge said. "And the sheriff, I've already asked him, I said, 'You gonna back me?' He said, 'Yeah, I'll back you.' Well, I don't want a bunch of rookies back there. I want trained, equipped, seasoned veteran officers to back me."

So, there you have it. Head would have listeners believe that they must agree to increase Lubbock's property tax rate by 1.7 cents in the next fiscal year, or risk being forced to submit to a foreign occupying force invited into the nation by the president of the United States.

Of course, this theory is entirely bunk.

More: Tom Head, Texas Judge: Obama Reelection Could Lead To 'Civil War,' I'm Ready To 'Take Up Arms'

So now Lakhota hates the first amendment right to free speech unless it suits HIS agenda.

Threats to the President are acceptable free speech?

There was no threat to the President.

The President is threatening to take away the Sovereignty of the individual states.

When leftists were wishing President Bush dead, it was called hyperbole.

Threatening to "take up arms" against bad government is protected in the 2nd Amendment. Discussing Constitutional Issues is protected under the 1st Amendment.

Last edited:
First "Legitimate Rape" and now a nutty GOP judge. I guess the desperation and craziness of being far right is beginning to get to some of these people.

I think conservatives need to be sent to their rooms (or their basements) without supper.

See. That's the problem with you lefties. You think the American people are children who need you to govern them rather than citizens who can govern themselves.

Republicans already fired the first shot when they took aim at suppressing the black vote. They're going to be sorry for working against democracy. And these people wanted to bring "democracy and freedom" to Iraq? No wonder they failed. Republicans don't even believe in democracy. Not really. Otherwise, they would run on the issues and not lies and undermining Democracy.

Republicans already fired the first shot when they took aim at suppressing the black vote. They're going to be sorry for working against democracy. And these people wanted to bring "democracy and freedom" to Iraq? No wonder they failed. Republicans don't even believe in democracy. Not really. Otherwise, they would run on the issues and not lies and undermining Democracy.

1338322964-politifact_photos_tom-pantsonfire-xport4_.gif

Pants on fire! We laugh as Deanie tries to extinguish the flames.

No black man or woman is being surpressed.

no one threatened the President. Did you bother to listen to what the judge actually said?
Of course not.

Marching orders were for all good little apparatchiks to fall in and beat up Republicans while Obama studies his lines real hard for the debates this fall.

First "Legitimate Rape" and now a nutty GOP judge. I guess the desperation and craziness of being far right is beginning to get to some of these people.

If women can ‘will away’ bad sperm then Obama turning the country over to the UN is perfectly plausible.

Forum List

Back