Texas is just smarter!

At least their kids won't get shot like sheep.

They're shootin' sheep??? Or is that just your preferred method for making sweaters?

GEEZ!!! What will YOU do for sex partners if they shoot the sheep???

Same thing I'm doing now: "Hey baby; you like peanut butter? Me too. Let's fuck since we have so much in common." Works like a charm.

Meanwhile back to the start of this foolishness, since it's been a hobby of mine to school Righties on stuff we thinkin' folks call,"common knowledge."

So ya see, kids, we take lambs to the slaughter, but sheer sheep. The thing is that as they get bigger and older, they ain't such good eatin' as before. So when gettin all metaphorical and shit, best to grasp some of the basics which are widely (as in not Righties) understood. Then the metaphor is real spot-on.

That help?

Oops: and boy am I embarrassed. Replace metaphor with similie. (noticed that in the reread) Thanks for bearing with me.

Last edited:
they're shootin' sheep??? Or is that just your preferred method for making sweaters?

geez!!! What will you do for sex partners if they shoot the sheep???

same thing i'm doing now: "hey baby; you like peanut butter? Me too. Let's fuck since we have so much in common." works like a charm.

Meanwhile back to the start of this foolishness, since it's been a hobby of mine to school righties on stuff we thinkin' folks call,"common knowledge."

so ya see, kids, we take lambs to the slaughter, but sheer sheep. The thing is that as they get bigger and older, they ain't such good eatin' as before. So when gettin all metaphorical and shit, best to grasp some of the basics which are widely (as in not righties) understood. Then the metaphor is real spot-on.

That help?

Oops: And boy am i embarrassed. Replace metaphor with similie. (noticed that in the reread) thanks for bearing with me.

010110010110111101110101001000000110000101110010011001010010000001100110011101010110110001101100001000000110111101100110001000000111001101101000011010010111010000100001

geez!!! What will you do for sex partners if they shoot the sheep???

same thing i'm doing now: "hey baby; you like peanut butter? Me too. Let's fuck since we have so much in common." works like a charm.

Meanwhile back to the start of this foolishness, since it's been a hobby of mine to school righties on stuff we thinkin' folks call,"common knowledge."

so ya see, kids, we take lambs to the slaughter, but sheer sheep. The thing is that as they get bigger and older, they ain't such good eatin' as before. So when gettin all metaphorical and shit, best to grasp some of the basics which are widely (as in not righties) understood. Then the metaphor is real spot-on.

That help?

Oops: And boy am i embarrassed. Replace metaphor with similie. (noticed that in the reread) thanks for bearing with me.

010110010110111101110101001000000110000101110010011001010010000001100110011101010110110001101100001000000110111101100110001000000111001101101000011010010111010000100001

Nah; I just went.

Maybe we should stop sending all that money overseas to third world shit holes and start spending some of that cash on our own security. Just a thought.

We can do both, since both enhance our security.

Maybe we should stop sending all that money overseas to third world shit holes and start spending some of that cash on our own security. Just a thought.

Foreign Aid accounts for 0.05% of the the budget! That will never make or break us. And some of it is very crucial like fighting AIDS in Africa.

And we would provide armed security if leftist groups would allow us to! Having more unarmed security guards isn't going to help, just add more targets.

Imagine if these were the Newtown teachers! Lanza might not have been able to fight his way in, the damage would have been much mitigated or as the coward he is Lanza might not have attacked, because pussies don't like targets that fight back!

Texas has it DEAD ON with this one.

Texas town allows teachers to carry concealed guns
In the tiny Texas town of Harrold, children and their parents don't give much thought to safety at the community's lone school — mostly because some of the teachers are carrying concealed weapons.

The nearest sheriff's office is 30 minutes away, and people tend to know — and trust — one another. So the school board voted to let teachers bring guns to school.

"We don't have money for a security guard, but this is a better solution," Superintendent David Thweatt said. "A shooter could take out a guard or officer with a visible, holstered weapon, but our teachers have master's degrees, are older and have had extensive training. And their guns are hidden. We can protect our children."

That works great in Harrold, TX. Ever been there? I have, several times. Not much there. Heck it's not even an incorporated city! The entire school system only has 14 or 15 teachers, so the School Board knows the teachers personally and can decide whether or not they're trustworthy to pack based upon that.

Now...try to apply that to the New York City public schools for instance, which employs 75,000 teachers. Not only will the approving authority most likely not know the teachers personally, the likelihood of one them being a predator is exponentially higher. Somewhere in that school system a Jerry Sandusky lurks, just waiting for the chance to use a gun to force a kid to do something unspeakable. Are you willing to risk that?

The point is that Harrold's experience might not work everywhere else and the idea should be approached with great caution.

Imagine if these were the Newtown teachers! Lanza might not have been able to fight his way in, the damage would have been much mitigated or as the coward he is Lanza might not have attacked, because pussies don't like targets that fight back!

Texas has it DEAD ON with this one.

Texas town allows teachers to carry concealed guns
In the tiny Texas town of Harrold, children and their parents don't give much thought to safety at the community's lone school — mostly because some of the teachers are carrying concealed weapons.

The nearest sheriff's office is 30 minutes away, and people tend to know — and trust — one another. So the school board voted to let teachers bring guns to school.

"We don't have money for a security guard, but this is a better solution," Superintendent David Thweatt said. "A shooter could take out a guard or officer with a visible, holstered weapon, but our teachers have master's degrees, are older and have had extensive training. And their guns are hidden. We can protect our children."

That works great in Harrold, TX. Ever been there? I have, several times. Not much there. Heck it's not even an incorporated city! The entire school system only has 14 or 15 teachers, so the School Board knows the teachers personally and can decide whether or not they're trustworthy to pack based upon that.

Now...try to apply that to the New York City public schools for instance, which employs 75,000 teachers. Not only will the approving authority most likely not know the teachers personally, the likelihood of one them being a predator is exponentially higher. Somewhere in that school system a Jerry Sandusky lurks, just waiting for the chance to use a gun to force a kid to do something unspeakable. Are you willing to risk that?

The point is that Harrold's experience might not work everywhere else and the idea should be approached with great caution.

Very good point.

Foreign Aid accounts for 0.05% of the the budget! That will never make or break us. And some of it is very crucial like fighting AIDS in Africa.

And we would provide armed security if leftist groups would allow us to! Having more unarmed security guards isn't going to help, just add more targets.

What about the billions we give Egypt, Lebanon, Yemen, Pakistan, Hamas etc? we could use that here.

At least their kids won't get shot like sheep.

You know what they say about Texasss ...

The men are men and the sheep are scared.

As for the armed teachers, so what? There are already more than 310 milion guns in the US and the he-man's don't step up to stop the murders. That won't change because the teachers are just as terrified of actually using their guns as the res of the Mighty Mousers.

mighty_mouse.jpg

What about the billions we give Egypt, Lebanon, Yemen, Pakistan, Hamas etc? we could use that here.

Sure; put it into the 9/11 memorial. I'm all for it. Trying to calm them rads down by helpin out is a total waste.

And hell, if OPEC has us paying $20 / gal for gas, more will choose public transit. It'll be a windfall for air quality.

And Israel. We give them billions.

Sure; but the Jews control the banks and Hollywood. Piss em off and the next thing you know banks go back to 10a to 3p, and not open on weekends, much less convenience locations in grocery stores. It'd be a clusterfuck, in banking alone, not to mention Hollywood, where are starlets would suddenly all have big noses.

Forum List

Back