Texas Inmate Gets 40% of Votes Against Obama in WV

By the way...

Prison Inmate Wins More than 40% of Democratic Vote Over President Obama in WV Primary - ABC News

Judd scored 42.28 percent of the vote — or 49,490 votes — compared with President Obama with 57.72 percent, or 67,562, according to unofficial state results.

Neither Mr. Obama nor Mr. Judd – who is in prison – physically campaigned in the state.

The Obama campaign says Mr. Judd will not be awarded any delegates. The president won more votes than the winner of the GOP primary. Mitt Romney, who scored 51,470 votes.

Soon as I read that I wondered which yokel state it's from.

stinky5-1.jpg

Last edited:
By the way...

Judd scored 42.28 percent of the vote — or 49,490 votes — compared with President Obama with 57.72 percent, or 67,562, according to unofficial state results.

Neither Mr. Obama nor Mr. Judd – who is in prison – physically campaigned in the state.

The Obama campaign says Mr. Judd will not be awarded any delegates. The president won more votes than the winner of the GOP primary. Mitt Romney, who scored 51,470 votes.

Holy shit I am almost embarrassed for you... you are actually defending the fact that Obama got more votes then the inmate.

You should be appalled that the inmate got more than a few votes.

I mean really....!

And these are the Democrats voting in primaries.

CHARLESTON, W.Va. — Just how unpopular is President Barack Obama in some parts of the country? Enough that a man in prison in Texas is getting 4 out of 10 votes in West Virginia's Democratic presidential primary.

Keith Judd, Texas Inmate, Gets 40 Percent Of Votes Against Obama In West Virginia Democratic Primary
Keith Judd, Texas Inmate, Gets 40 Percent Of Votes Against Obama In West Virginia Democratic Primary

and he is probably less of a crook too

By the way...

Holy shit I am almost embarrassed for you... you are actually defending the fact that Obama got more votes then the inmate.

You should be appalled that the inmate got more than a few votes.

I mean really....!

Holy shit!......

At least I can count.

It says alot about the candidate, that they would rather have that guy - a mullet wearing felon - than a guy who has shown he cant govern nor lead worth a shit.[/FONT]

And what does it say about Romney that more people showed up to vote for Obama than did for Romney?

And these are the Democrats voting in primaries.

CHARLESTON, W.Va. — Just how unpopular is President Barack Obama in some parts of the country? Enough that a man in prison in Texas is getting 4 out of 10 votes in West Virginia's Democratic presidential primary.

and he is probably less of a crook too
Probably? Seriously, he IS less of a crook.

Forum List

Back