Texas Inmate Gets 40% of Votes Against Obama in WV

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
WV.. another becoming red state???/
This is too funny.

Yea, pretty bad that the Democrats who voted in WV would rather elect a convict than Obama. It appears most were votes against Obama, so didn't matter who the opponent was.

Exactly how many votes did he receive?

Don't know the total number of voters, but 40% of Democrats choosing the convict doesn't bode well for Obama.

Well, it does matter, because it's a primary, and there's an incumbent President. It's pretty safe to say that not many people actually bothered to come out and vote.

Many West Virginia wives continue to wrestle with this question: If we get deevorced, will I still be your sister?

Well, we already knew Obama is pretty unpopular in West Virginia and even leading Democrats there don't really support him. But this is pretty surprising. That being said, it will probably only be a handful of people who voted.

142254.jpg

West Virginia is a scary place.

142254.jpg

West Virginia is a scary place.

Seriously, you are so determined to defend Obama that you will impugn an entire state. You forgot that 60% of the WV Democrats participating voted for Obama, but if you want to still imply that they are all ignorant backwood inbreds, go for it.

Many West Virginia wives continue to wrestle with this question: If we get deevorced, will I still be your sister?

Heh, I wouldn't talk to much. Many Native American families are known for their abnormal rate of incest.

I'd say this says more about WV than it does about Obama.

umpire-hill-billy-399x300.jpg

0509-Obama-Opponents-keith-judd-VERT_full_238.jpg

It says alot about the candidate, that they would rather have that guy - a mullet wearing felon - than a guy who has shown he cant govern nor lead worth a shit.

:lol:

Last edited:
0509-Obama-Opponents-keith-judd-VERT_full_238.jpg

It says alot about the candidate, that they would rather have that guy - a mullet wearing felon - than a guy who has shown he cant govern nor lead worth a shit.

:lol:

Yeah, riight. You go with that, champ :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back