Texas governor: Washington taking care of Alabama, not Texas

The biggest red state (Texas), pays in more than it receives. - Yea, Texas and 13 blue states.

The biggest pig at the government trough is a blue state. - New Mexico is a "blue" state? Yea, now, since the last presidential election. I'm sure the Republican policy of "hate Hispanics" had nothing to do with that.

Red States vs. Blue States Comparison Summary

Check out this link. It's a "hoot".

Note the STRONG correlation between Red States and LOW income!
Average income = $41,183 - $34.202 = $6,981 Lower!

Red States have a significantly LOWER college graduate rate by 5.6% (29.6% - 24.0%). (Hilarious - if you don't count "Bible degrees", the percentage is much, much lower)

There are FAR MORE Evangelicals in the Red States - 29.9 vs. 19.5 in the Blue States.

The biggest pig at the government trough is a blue state.

The biggest red state (Texas), pays in more than it receives.

Facts suck for you.

You are still missing the part where 13 blue states pay more than Texas. Oops. More "facts". Ones you apparently "overlooked" - on purpose.

Just following your lead, deanie. It is your stock in trade afterall.

That would be weird considering I've used this name for at least 10 years now...on at least 5 message boards (6 I think).
Only a fool would think it was an attempt to steal someone's name.

*ok, looks like Gunny melted down last nite....maybe the best explanation is that there is no explanation.
You were here first, too, weren't you?

My goodness, that Gunny seems a tad befuddled lately.

Honestly no....But I certainly had this name with it's unorthodox spelling for at least 10 years and over several message boards. When I came here on unintentional invite from Tha Malcontent, I had no idea about Boedicca.

But, let me ask you...if a new poster named Ravy...or Ravie...or Raby...showed up tomorrow....would YOU have a hissy fit that you would carry on for months and years? Seems odd to me.
It depends...there was an idiot that posted here under the name Ravir....:lol:

Maybe Washington doesn't want to spend limited federal resources in a state that's going to succeed from the union. I'm just saying....

Then maybe Washington needs to stop taking taxpayer dollars from Texas. Yathink? just saying.

Maybe Washington doesn't want to spend limited federal resources in a state that's going to succeed from the union. I'm just saying....

Then maybe Washington needs to stop taking taxpayer dollars from Texas. Yathink? just saying.

Texas has a right to request federal aid

They do not have a right to degrade the tragedy in Alabama and infer that their need is anywhere close to Alabama's

Quit whining Texas

Alabama is primarily conservative, but you've got to remember there's a HUGE democrat base here too. Many, but not all of course, being African American. There are a lot of AA's here, as opposed to other states.

That being said, there's been no discussion here about the federal guidelines and criteria for what constitutes disaster relief necessity. That's right. I said it. Perhaps one state qualified...and the other didn't. Happens all the time.

Someone bitching about Texas' need want to chime in with some relevant law and data? I doubt you will.

Yet again, I ask the most important question in the thread...only to be ignored because no one wants to address the real issues.

Wow it's hard being this good.

succeed from the union?:wtf:

Personally, I think the Governor should start leading his state and stop waiting for Washington to bail them out.

Let's show them what "we the people" really means and get Texas back on it's feet without Federal Assistance.

Alabama is primarily conservative, but you've got to remember there's a HUGE democrat base here too. Many, but not all of course, being African American. There are a lot of AA's here, as opposed to other states.

That being said, there's been no discussion here about the federal guidelines and criteria for what constitutes disaster relief necessity. That's right. I said it. Perhaps one state qualified...and the other didn't. Happens all the time.

Someone bitching about Texas' need want to chime in with some relevant law and data? I doubt you will.

Yet again, I ask the most important question in the thread...only to be ignored because no one wants to address the real issues.

Wow it's hard being this good.

I bet you applaud your self after you masturbated ,There's really not much difference between your post and that .

may be the feds are a bit pissed over all the secession talk from texas , why waist it .

maybe the feds are talking over whether to sell taxes back to the Mexican so why pour money int a bucket of crap your about to unload ? so many reasonable answers , hard to pick just one .

Nah, your mom jerked me off, but close.

Yes, it was self-congratulatory. Wow, you're a genius. The point was that all the whining in this thread is BULLSHIT if you don't to the FUCKING BASELINE WORK of finding out what the damn criteria.

But if you must, go circle jerk each other while whining about who pays what and who deserves what. You'll never agree or get to any worthwhile understanding.

Oh wait...this is USMB :)

Yes, it was self-congratulatory. Wow, you're a genius. The point was that all the whining in this thread is BULLSHIT if you don't to the FUCKING BASELINE WORK of finding out what the damn criteria.

But if you must, go circle jerk each other while whining about who pays what and who deserves what. You'll never agree or get to any worthwhile understanding.

you are one sick little ass hole , mom has been dead sense 2000 , didn't you notice ?
hey but how you get your giguls is your problem .
hmm necrophilia ? wait for it , christian and or republican ?

I'm sure the feds confiscate more money from Texans than Alabamans... if alone just due to the sheer size and population.

you are one sick little ass hole , mom has been dead sense 2000 , didn't you notice ?
hey but how you get your giguls is your problem .
hmm necrophilia ? wait for it , christian and or republican ?

Nope. Not Republican. I'm a Centrist. Can't you read?

My mom's been dead for 13 years. How would I possibly know how long yours has been dead for, chief ;) Might want to work on that spelling though. That's just if you want to be taken seriously.

Nevermind. Not worth the effort.

Nope. Not Republican. I'm a Centrist. Can't you read?

My mom's been dead for 13 years. How would I possibly know how long yours has been dead for, chief ;) Might want to work on that spelling though. That's just if you want to be taken seriously.

Nevermind. Not worth the effort.

I see you finally understood at the last line. He doesn't understand what he's talking about. he's just trolling.

It's funny to watch Rick Perry complaining about not getting enough federal money.

Texas gets more federal money than they pay in federal taxes.

California and New York are paying Texas' bills.

It's funny to watch Rick Perry complaining about not getting enough federal money.

Texas gets more federal money than they pay in federal taxes.

California and New York are paying Texas' bills.

Wrong.

For every dollar they pay, they get .94 back.

That's known as less, not more, for the math whizzes out there.

If Texas wasn't forced to give the Feds so much Cash,they would have more than enough Cash to take care of their Citizens. They're not the bad guys in this. The Feds are.

Forum List

Back