Texas governor: Washington taking care of Alabama, not Texas

beowolfe

Aug 3, 2009
Maybe Washington doesn't want to spend limited federal resources in a state that's going to succeed from the union. I'm just saying....

I think it would be insulting to the great State of Texas to offer them charity like this. They are capable of handling things by themselves and don't need federal handouts

Like Righwinger said, they say they can take care of themselves. We are letting them do that.
The people who want more of localized government, are the first to bitch when the fed doesn't come and bail them out. Just sayin.

Maybe texans should stop giving the Federal governement any money. Then they would have plenty of money to take care of this situation. I guess Washington forgets where it gets its money.

Hmmmmm...

Sounds like secession there parder

Ah, I'm guessing the prayers were not enough Gov. Rick?

Hey I know, there's this Indian who will do a rain dance for ya. Cheap too!

I believe that most Texans would rather die than accept money from Obama

Like Righwinger said, they say they can take care of themselves. We are letting them do that.
The people who want more of localized government, are the first to bitch when the fed doesn't come and bail them out. Just sayin.

So they get to pay taxes to bail everyone else out, but they aren't entitled to receive anything they paid for if they object to being mulcted?

That is so beautifully fascist!

I think it would be insulting to the great State of Texas to offer them charity like this. They are capable of handling things by themselves and don't need federal handouts

Totally agree on that. They've got their Texas Pride...it's very important.

Right, and the federal government has their tax money. They aren't entitled to any of that, are they? Only good, obedient, bootlicking liberals are entitled to government benefits.

You know.....I don't mind helping them

But you all know what happens. Once you give them a handout they become lazy and don't want to work for themselves. Once Texas gets on the gubmint tit ....they will never let go

As I remember back to how much Texas did to help out during Katrina, how much Texas does all around, I have to wonder about all the vindictiveness I see here. Part of Governments Primary Responsibility is in Disaster Relief. If Government wants to play political games there, I suggest a whole lot more Transparency, accountability, and an up or down majority vote on every program and It's boundaries. Anything spent over that amount can come directly out of your Pension Funds. Cut the Bullshit, lest you find every scam, scheme, exposed for the Bullshit it is, and shut the Fuck down.

As I remember back to how much Texas did to help out during Katrina, how much Texas does all around, I have to wonder about all the vindictiveness I see here. Part of Governments Primary Responsibility is in Disaster Relief. If Government wants to play political games there, I suggest a whole lot more Transparency, accountability, and an up or down majority vote on every program and It's boundaries. Anything spent over that amount can come directly out of your Pension Funds. Cut the Bullshit, lest you find every scam, scheme, exposed for the Bullshit it is, and shut the Fuck down.

For a Super Moderator, you sure are liberal with the foul language.

So they get to pay taxes to bail everyone else out, but they aren't entitled to receive anything they paid for if they object to being mulcted?

That is so beautifully fascist!

Actually, they don't pay enough to 'bail everybody out'.

Maybe texans should stop giving the Federal governement any money. Then they would have plenty of money to take care of this situation. I guess Washington forgets where it gets its money.

Actually, they wouldn't.

Forum List

Back