Texas gives health care to illegals!

There are two reasons.
Firstly, it is the right thing to do. Jesus healed the sick without asking for a policy number.
However I doubt that holds any sway with you and the faux Christian frothers.
The other reason is one of self interest.
Do you really want people with something like ebola wandering around spreading disease ?

Do you ?

Strangely Jesus did not conscript Big Gov't to heal the sick. Guess you forgot that part
He wasnt impressed with those who refused to do the right thing.

Please point to the verses where He said having Big Daddy Govco mete out the healthcare was the "right thing"

I suggest that you read about the Good Samaritan. It pretty much encapsulates all of it. Unquestioning help for those who need it.

A health service like the NHS is merely a vehicle delivering that.

Would Jesus have refused help to an illegal ? Or the poor ?
1) Left Wing Bigots hate Jesus/Christians
2) forcing people to support illegal aliens is not compassion
3) we have a legal immigration system that is not being used
4) the racist Left Wingers want mass illegal immigration to displace Anglo voters.
Every one of your points is false bullshit propaganda talking point designed for dupes like you.

This thread is about a state, Texas, deciding to make limited healthcare available in a walk-in clinic for anyone who walks in, without having to show documents. Trumpers and folks claiming to be conservatives from all kinds of places, not in Texas, are have temper tantrums and hissy fits because Texas made this decision without their permission.

Oh----well----actually-----that kind of care happens-----as far as I know ---I ALL STATES. Whether the persons with temper tantrums like it or not
Does not happen everywhere and many people have no medical care available. If everyone did, why did Texas make care available at this clinic?

I do not know the details of the Texas clinic----as far as I know and as far as I practiced --NO DOCTOR can deny a person emergency care-----of course, that includes hospitals------ do you know what a "VOLUNTARY HOSPITAL" is?

Please point to the verses where He said having Big Daddy Govco mete out the healthcare was the "right thing"

I suggest that you read about the Good Samaritan. It pretty much encapsulates all of it. Unquestioning help for those who need it.

Tommy you often spout off about things you don't know. This is just one time.

You want to shirk your responsibility to help the sick and poor and pawn it off on the gov't. Through taxation. And call that a virtue. Jesus doesn't allow for that.
Why do you never answer any questions ?

Your question does not even pertain to GOVERNMENT health care. JESUS would have healed the sick personally and he directed us to do the same, this is what I'm telling you. NOT to pay taxes to conscript the healing away to far flung centralized gov't so that they can decide by death panels that you're too sick and old and you can die anyway or wait six months for you surgery.

This is exactly what I"m trying to say. You are saying Jesus Is Government.

No, He is not, never was and never will be.
Where did Jesus instruct us to set up insurance companies that heal according to the amount you can pay?
When did the hardcore left wing bigots start thinking that they are Christians?

There are two reasons.
Firstly, it is the right thing to do. Jesus healed the sick without asking for a policy number.
However I doubt that holds any sway with you and the faux Christian frothers.
The other reason is one of self interest.
Do you really want people with something like ebola wandering around spreading disease ?

Do you ?

Strangely Jesus did not conscript Big Gov't to heal the sick. Guess you forgot that part

4) the racist Left Wingers want mass illegal immigration to displace Anglo voters.

doctors do not check for citizen or "legal" status. doing so is unethical

Every one of your points is false bullshit propaganda talking point designed for dupes like you.

really? left wingers are so insane with hate that they believe their own lies

You want to shirk your responsibility to help the sick and poor and pawn it off on the gov't. Through taxation. And call that a virtue. Jesus doesn't allow for that.

Your question does not even pertain to GOVERNMENT health care. JESUS would have healed the sick personally and he directed us to do the same, this is what I'm telling you. NOT to pay taxes to conscript the healing away to far flung centralized gov't so that they can decide by death panels that you're too sick and old and you can die anyway or wait six months for you surgery.

Where did Jesus instruct us to set up insurance companies that heal according to the amount you can pay?

Their brilliant argument is: Jesus did not charge for healthcare so....what? I"m trying to pin these brain trusts down. What? Doctors shouldn't be paid for their labor?

What, irosie? What, Tommy? You're going to enslave doctors and make them labor for free? Because Jesus is the Son of God and HE did it? What exactly?

Health insurance for undocumented immigrants Texas

Delivering Health Care to Undocumented Immigrants

Primary care is delivered to this population at 1 of the 69 federally qualified health centers (FQHCs) in Texas or via safety net hospital systems. Both locations care for uninsured and indigent patients, regardless of citizenship.

Health Care for Undocumented Immigrants in Texas

and what is a FQHC??

Federally Qualified Health Center
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) is a reimbursement designation from the Bureau of Primary Health Care and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services of the United States Department of Health and Human Services. This designation is significant for several health programs funded under the Health Center Consolidation Act (Section 330 of the Public Health Service Act).

An FQHC is a community-based organization that provides comprehensive primary care and preventive care, including health, oral, and mental health/substance abuse services to persons of all ages, regardless of their ability to pay or health insurance status. Thus, they are a critical component of the health care safety net.[1] FQHCs are called Community/Migrant Health Centers (C/MHC), Community Health Centers (CHC), and 330 Funded Clinics. FQHCs are automatically designated as health professional shortage facilities.

-------------------------------------------------------
What republicans don't talk about , the Democrats do. Now you realize why the citizen question was added to the census, to decrease fed funds for Medicaid, so we can walk over dead illegals and the poor US citizens who can't afford healthcare.

Why should US taxpayers be obligated to pay for the healthcare of people who illegally broke into our country?

Make your case Jackboots
hey are now, already paying for illegal healthcare, its just not advertised and in red states.

Make your case for the Democrats. Why should US taxpayers be obligated to pay for the healthcare of people who illegally broke into our country?
--------------------------- there is no case that can logically be made if viewed from an American point of view .

This thread is about a state, Texas, deciding to make limited healthcare available in a walk-in clinic for anyone who walks in, without having to show documents. Trumpers and folks claiming to be conservatives from all kinds of places, not in Texas, are have temper tantrums and hissy fits because Texas made this decision without their permission.
Oh----well----actually-----that kind of care happens-----as far as I know ---I ALL STATES. Whether the persons with temper tantrums like it or not
Does not happen everywhere and many people have no medical care available. If everyone did, why did Texas make care available at this clinic?

I do not know the details of the Texas clinic----as far as I know and as far as I practiced --NO DOCTOR can deny a person emergency care-----of course, that includes hospitals------ do you know what a "VOLUNTARY HOSPITAL" is?
Emergency care is only required to stabilize a patient and provide very temporary care. Question is, why are you so worried about someone providing healthcare for a poor person?

from what i understand the patients being discussed are ILLEGAL ALIENS Camp .

Health insurance for undocumented immigrants Texas

Delivering Health Care to Undocumented Immigrants

Primary care is delivered to this population at 1 of the 69 federally qualified health centers (FQHCs) in Texas or via safety net hospital systems. Both locations care for uninsured and indigent patients, regardless of citizenship.

Health Care for Undocumented Immigrants in Texas

and what is a FQHC??

Federally Qualified Health Center
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) is a reimbursement designation from the Bureau of Primary Health Care and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services of the United States Department of Health and Human Services. This designation is significant for several health programs funded under the Health Center Consolidation Act (Section 330 of the Public Health Service Act).

An FQHC is a community-based organization that provides comprehensive primary care and preventive care, including health, oral, and mental health/substance abuse services to persons of all ages, regardless of their ability to pay or health insurance status. Thus, they are a critical component of the health care safety net.[1] FQHCs are called Community/Migrant Health Centers (C/MHC), Community Health Centers (CHC), and 330 Funded Clinics. FQHCs are automatically designated as health professional shortage facilities.

-------------------------------------------------------
What republicans don't talk about , the Democrats do. Now you realize why the citizen question was added to the census, to decrease fed funds for Medicaid, so we can walk over dead illegals and the poor US citizens who can't afford healthcare.

Why should US taxpayers be obligated to pay for the healthcare of people who illegally broke into our country?

Make your case Jackboots
hey are now, already paying for illegal healthcare, its just not advertised and in red states.

Make your case for the Democrats. Why should US taxpayers be obligated to pay for the healthcare of people who illegally broke into our country?
--------------------------- there is no case that can logically be made if viewed from an American point of view .
What qualifies you to be America's spokesman on points of view? Who put you in charge?

No, sorry, every one of his points was SPOT ON FACT.

See, that's the problem with you bent brained leftists, you don't know the truth even when you see it.

Millions of Americans are without healthcare insurance and millions more have inadequate HC insurance. Many go bankrupt due to fraudulent and excessive HC costs. Yet, illegals get it given to them free.

What a country!

So let's just go to single payer and be done with it.

Not seeing a problem here.

Look, the point is, there wouldn't be one illegal here if white people didn't want them to do the unpleasant jobs that white folks don't want to do.
I agree. The time is right for Medicare For All. HC is now so fraudulent and ineffective, government control is the only option. Thanks to the greed of the capitalist big HC corporations and corrupt government, we have come to this.

Their brilliant argument is: Jesus did not charge for healthcare so....what? I"m trying to pin these brain trusts down. What? Doctors shouldn't be paid for their labor?

What, irosie? What, Tommy? You're going to enslave doctors and make them labor for free? Because Jesus is the Son of God and HE did it? What exactly?

I have never felt ENSLAVED for giving away free health care. If I encountered you lying in the gutter------I would stop and do what ever a can

Millions of Americans are without healthcare insurance and millions more have inadequate HC insurance. Many go bankrupt due to fraudulent and excessive HC costs. Yet, illegals get it given to them free.

What a country!

So let's just go to single payer and be done with it.

Not seeing a problem here.

Look, the point is, there wouldn't be one illegal here if white people didn't want them to do the unpleasant jobs that white folks don't want to do.
I agree. The time is right for Medicare For All. HC is now so fraudulent and ineffective, government control is the only option. Thanks to the greed of the capitalist big HC corporations and corrupt government, we have come to this.

really stupid idea. You are clueless

See, that's the problem with you bent brained leftists, you don't know the truth even when you see it.
Every point is a subjective opinion, hence it is impossible to be a fact. These are extremist right-wing blogosphere talking points. Most of the idiots who read and echo them have no clue as to the definitions of subjective and objective.

Leftists ruin California with their asinine liberal agenda, so they run off to Texas and promptly begin to ruin Texas by doing the exact same thing they did in California to ruin that state. So in summary, democrats and their radical agenda ruin everything they touch and where they live, and when it can't support their radical agenda anymore, they move on a prosperous state and begin ruining it with the exact same radical crap agenda they supported that ruined where they came from. So democrats could be compared to any parasite that latches onto a healthy host, bleeds it dry and kills it and then moves on another host. Someday there's not going to be anywhere for them go. They will have ruined the entire nation. Then we just get absorbed by some full blown commie nation like China.

Goodbye America, thanks to the democrats.

Doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. I call that retarded. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Every point is a subjective opinion, hence it is impossible to be a fact. These are extremist right-wing blogosphere talking points. Most of the idiots who read and echo them have no clue as to the definitions of subjective and objective.
No, it's not. Every point is a hard core fact.

The truth shall set you free

I have never felt ENSLAVED for giving away free health care. If I encountered you lying in the gutter------I would stop and do what ever a can

So. You are a health care provider?

Forum List

Back