woz75

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2015
Wisconson

Attachments

• LGBT HM Book.jpg
    LGBT HM Book.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 213
Correction....one school. It would never happen at our children's school, no way no how

You know, George Washington's general that trained the troops in Valley Forge (Von Steuben) was rumored to be gay.

But, he also brought discipline to the Revolutionaries, as well as the concept of keeping food away from the latrines so that the men didn't get sick.

You know, George Washington's general that trained the troops in Valley Forge (Von Steuben) was rumored to be gay.

But, he also brought discipline to the Revolutionaries, as well as the concept of keeping food away from the latrines so that the men didn't get sick.
did he do that b/c he's gay or b/c he got paid to stomp the English?

claiming someone is awesome b/c they did something and where gay while doing it is just ignorant.

in every poll they tell you that it's accurant within +/- 3%
lgbt make up less than 3% of the population

claiming someone is awesome b/c they did something and where gay while doing it is just ignorant.

He enlisted and did his duty because he thought that America deserved it's independence.

It was because he was gay that he brought discipline and sanitation to the American Revolutionaries.

And...............does it really matter if they come from a small percentage of the population?

Especially when they help us win?

He enlisted and did his duty because he thought that America deserved it's independence.

It was because he was gay that he brought discipline and sanitation to the American Revolutionaries.

And...............does it really matter if they come from a small percentage of the population?

Especially when they help us win?
fucking bullshit, complete and utter lies and nothing but non-sense, I lack the proper vocabulary to describe just how fucking ignorant that post is.

It is w/o doubt the dumbest thing I have ever read, hands fucking down, with a bullet.

That claim replaces my 20 y/o dumbest thing I ever heard; "I know what you mean, I'm a die hard yankees fan. B/c they haven't won the WS in 2 years."

he was able to do what he did b/c of his vast training and intolerance for failure.

If you are going to talk about someone, have a fucking clue as to who they actually are.

and yes, dedicating any time to -3% of the pop is a waste of time and money

New Topics

Forum List

Back