Texas deputy shot execution style by blacks

Blame people that sat through the whole trial or believe an idiot on a message board who lies. Hmmmm..... I'll take the jury over you.

Of course you would. Stupid racists stick together.

Of course, the Jury never got to hear about the woman whose leg he broke, or the cousin who said he molested her, or the ex-girlfriend who got a restraining order against him. Things that all indicate this was kind of a bad guy.

sure hope you or someone in your family gets some "diversity" and "cultural enrichment" up close and personal one day real soon...then come back and expound on all your theories and hypothesis.

People like you piss yourselves regardless if something bad happens or not.

Again, this is hte guy who freaked out because they cast a Black Human Torch.

you exaggerate...stick to things you understand like cartoons and movies. you're in way over your head here.

Blame people that sat through the whole trial or believe an idiot on a message board who lies. Hmmmm..... I'll take the jury over you.

Of course you would. Stupid racists stick together.

Of course, the Jury never got to hear about the woman whose leg he broke, or the cousin who said he molested her, or the ex-girlfriend who got a restraining order against him. Things that all indicate this was kind of a bad guy.

Now you go to calling me a racist? That means you got nothing..

You are pissed at a jury's decision, so anyone who agrees with them is a racist? That is called bigotry, it is born out of ignorance. You got facts Joey boy to back up your accusation? Of course not, it's another lie to make yourself feel better about yourself.

You are pissed at a jury's decision, so anyone who agrees with them is a racist? That is called bigotry, it is born out of ignorance. You got facts Joey boy to back up your accusation? Of course not, it's another lie to make yourself feel better about yourself.
you mean other than you continually villifying this CHILD that was murdered?

I did notice you skipped around the whole bunch of evidence about Zimmerman that was excluded...

you mean other than you continually villifying this CHILD that was murdered?

I did notice you skipped around the whole bunch of evidence about Zimmerman that was excluded...

I have never vilified Martin. Idiot!

Forum List

Back