Texas Democrats Are Attempting to Register Aliens to Vote

My republican husband just got one from the RNC. Now do you have a decent link??
1. What's wrong with the one in the OP ?

2. Your Republican husband got a PRE-CHECKED (for citizenship) ballot from the RNC ? I don't believe it. What's the link-source (if you have one)

I got one, my wife got one, my mother got one. None of them are marked or pre-checked anything.

This is why it's a waste of time responding to the liars and vermin; they just make up crap, and aren't ashamed to of lying or supporting criminals, racists, or sociopaths.

I threw it out he had already got his absentee ballot. I imagine they sent them to all Republican voters, he has been getting letters from Melania non stop and surveys from the RNC non stop. Me I get notta from the DNC.

Ours come from the state GOP; we voted in the last Primary as well, and we get the same mail. None of them come pre-checked.

Old news. Studies a few years ago showed that in San Antonio some 13% of people with hispanic surnames getting out of jury duty by claiming they were illegal aliens. SA used registered voter lists to pick jury pools. We changed to driver's licenses here in the DFW area a few years back for that reason.

4 women were arrested here recently for going around to elderly people' homes who had sent for mail in ballots, gathering them up and filling them out for them.

Yes, the push to get millions of illegal aliens to the polls is the Democrats' last hope, and we know they're all criminals who need deporting. Every single election they win in Florida, Texas, and California needs to be challenged and audited.

And let this be reminder to GOP voters of how your own Party cuts its own throats and yours in their support for criminal illegal aliens and labor racketeering.

Link??

Yes.
"And let this be reminder to GOP voters of how your own Party cuts its own throats and yours in their support for criminal illegal aliens and labor racketeering"

Where are you going with this P?

Reminding GOP voters the GOP establishment is not much different than left wing Dem scum.They're all on the same page as you re turning the U.S. into a Fourth World shithole.

Why do you care?

For the Exact same reason you do .

I got one, my wife got one, my mother got one. None of them are marked or pre-checked anything.

This is why it's a waste of time responding to the liars and vermin; they just make up crap, and aren't ashamed to of lying or supporting criminals, racists, or sociopaths.
It's incredible how detached from reality they've gotten to be. Ever since the Kavanaugh thing, they seem to have snapped. You and I are not the only ones who see this, Picaro. The whole country does too.

I threw it out he had already got his absentee ballot. I imagine they sent them to all Republican voters, he has been getting letters from Melania non stop and surveys from the RNC non stop. Me I get notta from the DNC.
I get surveys from RNC too. So what ? That's a far cry from these outrageous (and probably illegal) ballots being sent to aliens, with "Citizen" already pre-checked.

My republican husband just got one from the RNC. Now do you have a decent link??
1. What's wrong with the one in the OP ?

2. Your Republican husband got a PRE-CHECKED (for citizenship) ballot from the RNC ? I don't believe it. What's the link-source (if you have one)
If being a citizen is required why is that checkbox even on the ballot? Wheres the proof that the dems were targeting illegals with these ballots?

The goal of the democrats is population replacement. This is just a faster way to do it.

Forum List

Back