Texas Democrat tells white people to go to hell.......

No you don't.I'm sure you've been told at least a million times not to exaggerate.Malcom X was assassinated because he denounced his formerly separatist views.Again yet another who doesn't understand the meaning of racism.Nice try though.
Wonder if that racist dirtbag Malcom X knew what a space bar was?

You sure don't!

Malcom X a racist dirt bag? Looks like someone doesn't know anything about Malcolm X.
It's called mocking the poster.

No you don't.I'm sure you've been told at least a million times not to exaggerate.Malcom X was assassinated because he denounced his formerly separatist views.Again yet another who doesn't understand the meaning of racism.Nice try though.
Wonder if that racist dirtbag Malcom X knew what a space bar was?

You sure don't!

Malcom X a racist dirt bag? Looks like someone doesn't know anything about Malcolm X.
I mean hey, "MOST white people are prejudice" so, I can say the same about blacks, including MX without merit, right?

Last edited:
If blacks are racist because 90% voted for Obama, were mostly all white people racist for voting for nothing but white presidents prior to Obama? What about when well over 90% of blacks voted for Bill Clinton? Blacks historically vote overwhelmingly Democratic, that had more to do with Obama being voted in than anything. It should be pointed out that a substantial amount of blacks were strongly behind Hillary Clinton also.

Colour matters NOT my dear Bass...what matters is that they fell for the Rhetoric without checking sources FIRST.

Dude listen, blacks vote Democratic upwards of 90% since Kennedy, if Hillary was the Democratic candidate it would have been the same.

Sorry bout that,

Dude listen, blacks vote Democratic upwards of 90% since Kennedy, if Hillary was the Democratic candidate it would have been the same.[/QUOTE]

1. Yeah blacks loved JFK so much that they keep voting democrat like mind numb robots, in hopes he will return some day after an election and will be President again.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
If blacks are racist because 90% voted for Obama, were mostly all white people racist for voting for nothing but white presidents prior to Obama? What about when well over 90% of blacks voted for Bill Clinton? Blacks historically vote overwhelmingly Democratic, that had more to do with Obama being voted in than anything. It should be pointed out that a substantial amount of blacks were strongly behind Hillary Clinton also.

Colour matters NOT my dear Bass...what matters is that they fell for the Rhetoric without checking sources FIRST.

Dude listen, blacks vote Democratic upwards of 90% since Kennedy, if Hillary was the Democratic candidate it would have been the same.

Dude? Listen? They Vote wrongly...their plight continues due to the Democrats they vote for...had they voted correctly? ALOT of what they COMPLAIN about...and have for 60+ years would have been abated...

They may vote as they like...but I am tired of their continued venture into idiocy as they vote for the very people that CAUSE their strife or perceived strife...since he Civil WAR

Got it? They are ON the wrong TEAM. And it won't CEASE until they EDUCATE themselves.

And *I* am A Native American...whose people got really ROYALLY SCREWED.

Dude? Listen? They Vote wrongly...their plight continues due to the Democrats they vote for...had they voted correctly? ALOT of what they COMPLAIN about...and have for 60+ years would have been abated...

They may vote as they like...but I am tired of their continued venture into idiocy as they vote for the very people that CAUSE their strife or perceived strife...since he Civil WAR

Got it? They are ON the wrong TEAM. And it won't CEASE until they EDUCATE themselves.

And *I* am A Native American...whose people got really ROYALLY SCREWED.

Right on. What tribe are you,brother? Myself,I'm Anishinabe. You & I might have more in common & may think more alike than you think. You are absolutely correct. As I said,I worked on this last campaign through the AFL/CIO. Up until that point I admittedly flopped back & forth from one side to the other as I got older,more interested & more involved in politics. I won't go into details but it didn't take me long to figure out how full of shit the dems are. At about the time my employment began through them I went through a short period where I was on the fence & I was open minded going into it. I was shocked to say the least at first but if nothing else,it was a learning experience. I even struggled with guilt that I didn't quit sooner after I learning what I did. After awhile it hit me & I just said fuck it,this is paid education that will last me a lifetime. I know some if not quite a few on this board just let out a big "DUH" when reading that but from the inside,the dems aren't as dumb & are more efficient in acting out & sustaining their agenda than many may think. They know exactly what they are doing to keep their fans hooked & their pockets lined. To quote George Carlin "They don't give a fuck about you"...but the sheep are many who won't believe an insider or a rich white man.

Forum List

Back