Texas Democrat tells white people to go to hell.......

driveby

Gold Member
Sep 6, 2008
Friends in Dallas County, it’s time for John Wiley Price and his antics to go. I don’t understand why you keep electing him, but you can do much better.

During this past Tuesday’s Dallas County Commissioners Court, a group of citizens spoke. One of the citizens starting arguing with Mr. Price and calling Price, “the Chief Mullah of Dallas County.” Price fired back with some comments, but it wasn’t until the end of the meeting that Price went too far.

According to CBSDFW.com:

As Price stood to leave, he looked at Turner and the five other citizens who addressed the court. Price said to them, “All of you are white. Go to hell!”

Price repeated “go to hell” three more times. An unknown member of the audience said, “You should be ashamed!”

http://http://kfyo.com/dallas-commissioner-john-wiley-price-tells-citizens-to-%E2%80%9Cgo-to-hell%E2%80%9D/

Imagine the outrage if a white, hispanic or asian had said "all blacks go to hell" ...:eusa_whistle:

Once again proving the real racism is on the LEFT.

Friends in Dallas County, it’s time for John Wiley Price and his antics to go. I don’t understand why you keep electing him, but you can do much better.

During this past Tuesday’s Dallas County Commissioners Court, a group of citizens spoke. One of the citizens starting arguing with Mr. Price and calling Price, “the Chief Mullah of Dallas County.” Price fired back with some comments, but it wasn’t until the end of the meeting that Price went too far.

According to CBSDFW.com:

As Price stood to leave, he looked at Turner and the five other citizens who addressed the court. Price said to them, “All of you are white. Go to hell!”

Price repeated “go to hell” three more times. An unknown member of the audience said, “You should be ashamed!”

http://http://kfyo.com/dallas-commissioner-john-wiley-price-tells-citizens-to-%E2%80%9Cgo-to-hell%E2%80%9D/

Imagine the outrage if a white, hispanic or asian had said "all blacks go to hell" ...:eusa_whistle:

A racist dem.........Nothing new here.

In his own words.....

However, in open court today, after every considerate attempt to discuss the matter further, one of the speakers shot off a racial slur. “Chief Moolah” has its roots in a slang that was used against Italian immigrants and was later used by the same to defame or discredit African Americans. The speaker continued to use terms like “tribal” and his intent to make race an issue was obvious. “******” is “******,” spoken overtly or incognito.

My history and record will reflect that I am one whose tolerance is limited or non-existent when it comes to racial slurs. The comments were bad enough, but to have them hurled by a member of the Tea Party, known for their racial insensitivity, was more than I plan to absorb.

This is in no way an attempt to apologize to those with who felt the need to infuse race into an otherwise orderly meeting. But all of my friends, black, white and brown alike, are well aware that I am always willing to debate, but never at the expense of my race and my heritage.

John Wiley Price Tells Citizens To “Go To Hell” « CBS Dallas / Fort Worth

John Wiley Price, whom I have met several times, is a racist. So were his five naysayers. That is nothing new about Dallas politics specifically or Texas politics generally.

And I guess by driveby the dumb House Nigga's logic that this proves that black people are just as racist as whites, nigga check your history, when black people start herding white people in chains across the ocean into slavery for 400 years followed by 100 years of Jim Crow-like conditions then you can make the suggestion, otherwise shut the hell up.

According to CBSDFW.com:

Racist dems do exist, who the hell said they didn't? Notice how the dumb house nigga who made this thread makes the assumption that real racism is on the left, implying that no real racism exists from rightwingers.

So all Democrats are black?

I have seen that attitude a few places around trhe USA.

Last edited:

According to CBSDFW.com:

Racist dems do exist, who the hell said they didn't? Notice how the dumb house nigga who made this thread makes the assumption that real racism is on the left, implying that no real racism exists from rightwingers.

I'm guessing you need instruction on breathing.

Racism is inherent in the marrow of America. What is amazing is that we have come as far as we have as a people and a nation. Most Americans under 25, I have read, think everyone over 30 who is concerned about race is an idiot. They just don't understand it apparently.

And I guess by driveby the dumb House Nigga's logic that this proves that black people are just as racist as whites, nigga check your history, when black people start herding white people in chains across the ocean into slavery for 400 years followed by 100 years of Jim Crow-like conditions then you can make the suggestion, otherwise shut the hell up.

Tell me who enslaved you, Bass. I'll kick their ass... whatever color skin they have. But... since you can't - because no one enslaved you.... maybe you could "shut the hell up". You are a free man.... knock off the slave mentality.... ain't nobody keepin' you down.

This thread is a dumb attempt at trying to prove that real racism exists on the left, as if this one Texas Democrats represents all Democrats and no real racism doesn't exist among rightwingers, simple and plain as well as Sunni Man's dumb strawman that only whites can be racist. Rightwing retardology in motion.

Tell me who enslaved you, Bass. I'll kick their ass... whatever color skin they have. But... since you can't - because no one enslaved you.... maybe you could "shut the hell up". You are a free man.... knock off the slave mentality.... ain't nobody keepin' you down.

Oh shut the hell, I'm not in the mood to explain my logic to you, but first learn a lesson is not using ad hoiminem and strawman arguments.

So all Democrats are black?

I have seen that attitude a few places around trhe USA.

So all Conservatives are white?

I have seen that attitude a few places around the USA as well.

Republitards/cans are not conservatives, both so called "Democrats" and Republitards belong to the same damn party, the one that enjoys screwing all Americans, they just exist at opposite ends of the same party.

Forum List

Back