Texas Clinic Apologizes to Muslim Woman for Headscarf Ban

Who said I'm afraid? I didn't.

I said I wouldn't let her anywhere near me with a hijab on.

She wants to worship a Pedophile child molester, fine. Do it on HER time. Not my time.

When she's the "Doctor", the focus is on ME and MY issues, not her false hate-filled "prophet" Big-Mo or her stupid ass "religion".

'Nuff said.

Same old charming Jeny.

Nah, this is new and improved. She can finally let loose all her bigotry without having to be all sly and stuff :lol:

Whenever anyone has doubts about Karma and "You reap what you sow", all we have to do is point to Jeny.

It should be.

I wouldn't let that woman anywhere near me or my family with a hijab on.

But that's just me....

you must be one of those crazed extremist I have heard about from Muslims..they said you hate them for their freedoms..I said.. that's ridiculous no one hates you for your freedoms.. but they said.. these people are not like normal people...it looks like they were right

Last edited:

She wants to worship a Pedophile child molester, fine. Do it on HER time. Not my time.

When she's the "Doctor", the focus is on ME and MY issues, not her false hate-filled "prophet" Big-Mo or her stupid ass "religion".

'Nuff said.

Same old charming Jeny.

Nah, this is new and improved. She can finally let loose all her bigotry without having to be all sly and stuff :lol:

And yet YOU haven't improved at all. Amazing.

You're still an incredible back-stabbing bitch.

You act all nice and friendly and helpful behind the scenes, ever so ready to be Nancy Nurse in a pinch--but in public you put on a big show for your buddies and act like the incredible fuck you really are.

Steer clear of no real names folks. Seriously.

'Nuff said.

Do you have the same attitude towards Jewish/Christian/Buddhist/Hindu/etc. doctors as well?

Didn't think so ...

'Nuff said only to prove that you're a total bigot.

Only the ones who wear it on their sleeve and bring it to work.

Religious faith is private, personal and has NO place in the workplace. Including a medical facility (unless you are the Chaplin). It certain has no place in a doctor patient relationship--unless the PATIENT decides to open that door.

I am selective about who I open that door to.

If you have a problem with that, it would be...ah yes, YOUR PROBLEM! :D

Yep. Religion is a private matter. Unless of you are Christian and wear a cross. Or perhaps a Priest wearing a white collar. Or a grown man wearing a promise keepers t-shirt. I get a feeling that you have zero problem with these things, so it boils down to you don't like so therefore it should not exist.

A hijab is none of these things. It is a religoius tradition that is to be a public showing faith. My question is this: who the fuck are you to judge?

Do you have the same attitude towards Jewish/Christian/Buddhist/Hindu/etc. doctors as well?

Didn't think so ...

'Nuff said only to prove that you're a total bigot.

Only the ones who wear it on their sleeve and bring it to work.

Religious faith is private, personal and has NO place in the workplace. Including a medical facility (unless you are the Chaplin). It certain has no place in a doctor patient relationship--unless the PATIENT decides to open that door.

I am selective about who I open that door to.

If you have a problem with that, it would be...ah yes, YOUR PROBLEM! :D

Yep. Religion is a private matter. Unless of you are Christian and wear a cross. Or perhaps a Priest wearing a white collar. Or a grown man wearing a promise keepers t-shirt. I get a feeling that you have zero problem with these things, so it boils down to you don't like so therefore it should not exist.

A hijab is none of these things. It is a religoius tradition that is to be a public showing faith. My question is this: who the fuck are you to judge?

Jeny. Need you ask?

Same old charming Jeny.

You act all nice and friendly and helpful behind the scenes, ever so ready to be Nancy Nurse in a pinch--but in public you put on a big show for your buddies and act like the incredible fuck you really are.

Hospitalized twice, eh Ms. Munchausen?

Must have been two damned short admissions.

As long as she got a licenses and can do her job well i don't care. sad we got people like Jeny in this world.

There is no issue here or should not be. I remember a story where young teens would switch places with a Muslim and do there relgion and other would do her's. I am not very big on religion but i respect other religion

Same old charming Jeny.

And you remain a Stupid Dumb Bigoted Asshole

Why?

Would you be afraid of her?

'Nuff said.

Same old charming Jeny.

Eh....cut her some slack. She's just pissed she doesn't have a thread devoted to her Obstacles here where she can post a personal diary of her perpetual victimhood.

Hospitalized twice, eh Ms. Munchausen?

Must have been two damned short admissions.

Hey EG Be nice to Jeny or I will expose you and address you by your Muslim God given name of Emma***** Gold******

The city I live in has alot of Jewish Doctors.

Many wear the little round hat on their head as a symbol of their religion.

I don't hear anyone complaining about them doing this.

I've never seen a doctor wearing a yarmulke, so I've never had to confront that issue.

I *have* been attended by a Moslem shit who didn't know his butthole from a hole in the ground about medicine.

He told me I had hepatitis and I just had to learn to live with abdominal pain. I changed doctors and we discovered I had gallstones and didn't have to live with the pain at all.

The Moslem shit left me far less than impressed.

I have been misdiagnosed by a white male doctor, plainly dressed, and my kid was misdiagnosed by a white female doctor, also plainly dressed...

I guess, by your standards, all plainly dressed whites should just be ruled out by us, based on the incompetence of those two rotten apples. (In your case, one)

I bet your doctor was very good, and could sense that you were the type to get a second opinion.. I bet they could sense your boiling rage against people who are not the cookie cutter image that you pictured seeing you..

I also bet your nasty ass ALSO HAS hepatitis, on top of the gallstones.. and that you just didn't LIKE her first diagnosis. Yuck.. That means U R most likely one infectious uhhhhhh.....

(Wraps experimental hijab scarf tightly around the face and the southern heavensphere) Stay back........ :eusa_pray:

'Nuff said.

Same old charming Jeny.

Eh....cut her some slack. She's just pissed she doesn't have a thread devoted to her Obstacles here where she can post a personal diary of her perpetual victimhood.

She actually does have a thread like that here already ... :lol:

popcorn.jpg

Forum List

Back