Texas Clinic Apologizes to Muslim Woman for Headscarf Ban

Who said I'm afraid? I didn't.

I said I wouldn't let her anywhere near me with a hijab on.

She wants to worship a Pedophile child molester, fine. Do it on HER time. Not my time.

When she's the "Doctor", the focus is on ME and MY issues, not her false hate-filled "prophet" Big-Mo or her stupid ass "religion".

'Nuff said.

Do you have the same attitude towards Jewish/Christian/Buddhist/Hindu/etc. doctors as well?

Didn't think so ...

'Nuff said only to prove that you're a total bigot.

Only the ones who wear it on their sleeve and bring it to work.

Religious faith is private, personal and has NO place in the workplace. Including a medical facility (unless you are the Chaplin). It certain has no place in a doctor patient relationship--unless the PATIENT decides to open that door.

I am selective about who I open that door to.

If you have a problem with that, it would be...ah yes, YOUR PROBLEM! :D

so you object to crosses around the necks of people too? saints medals?

The city I live in has alot of Jewish Doctors.

Many wear the little round hat on their head as a symbol of their religion.

I don't hear anyone complaining about them doing this.

I've never seen a doctor wearing a yarmulke, so I've never had to confront that issue.

I *have* been attended by a Moslem shit who didn't know his butthole from a hole in the ground about medicine.

He told me I had hepatitis and I just had to learn to live with abdominal pain. I changed doctors and we discovered I had gallstones and didn't have to live with the pain at all.

The Moslem shit left me far less than impressed.
He should have done the world a favor and euthanized your crazy ass when he had the chance. :cool:

It should be.

I wouldn't let that woman anywhere near me or my family with a hijab on.

But that's just me....

That is ridiculous. Many Muslim families move to America so that the women kinfolk can enjoy the freedom to practice in their professions, without being oppressed, beaten, and sometimes lynched and killed for such things as giggling in the streets or talking to one another.

Christians are taught to love thy neighbor (and doctor, etc) as if they were a person who lived with you.

I am going to do a sociological experiment on this, and go out wearing a scarf on my head and robes, and see how much differently I get treated based on my choice of attire and perceived mode of worship.

I just don't understand this kind of misguided hate and distrust some people have. Seems a bit ignorant to me. :eusa_whistle:

It should be.

But that's just me....

Why?

Would you be afraid of her?

She wants to worship a Pedophile child molester, fine. Do it on HER time. Not my time.

When she's the "Doctor", the focus is on ME and MY issues, not her false hate-filled "prophet" Big-Mo or her stupid ass "religion".

'Nuff said.

The only one focusing on her false hate-filled "prophet" Big-Mo or her stupid ass "religion" is YOU.

'Nuff said.

'Nuff said.

Do you have the same attitude towards Jewish/Christian/Buddhist/Hindu/etc. doctors as well?

Didn't think so ...

'Nuff said only to prove that you're a total bigot.

Only the ones who wear it on their sleeve and bring it to work.

Religious faith is private, personal and has NO place in the workplace. Including a medical facility (unless you are the Chaplin). It certain has no place in a doctor patient relationship--unless the PATIENT decides to open that door.

I am selective about who I open that door to.

If you have a problem with that, it would be...ah yes, YOUR PROBLEM! :D

So...no little necklaces with crosses, no hair coverings for muslim women, orthodox jewish women, or fundamentalist Crhistians, Mennonites.....because they can't possibly do their jobs otherwise and because they will certainly open the door by discussing it instead of doing their job as a professional and....

wait...does anyone else thinks this sounds as retarded as it is? :cuckoo:

'Nuff said.

So I'm going to assume

Assume all you want. You would be wrong.

You *do* know what happens to those who ASS-U-ME too much? :lol:

...ya....we ASS - ume you're 14 or something.....

but I'm an optimist - prove me wrong by posting something intelligent :)

And you've decided based on that experience that all Muslims are poor practitioners of medicine? I see.

Frankly, this board was approaching critically high levels of stupidity even before your arrival. With the best interests of USMB in mind, would it be too much to ask that you relocate yourself to a forum more suited to your intellectual caliber? Here are some that you may find appropriate:

Nazi Forum - Index
Flat Earth Society Forum - Index
Alien Abduction Support Forum

You get the idea. :thup:

That is ridiculous. Many Muslim families move to America so that the women kinfolk can enjoy the freedom to practice in their professions, without being oppressed, beaten, and sometimes lynched and killed for such things as giggling in the streets or talking to one another.

Christians are taught to love thy neighbor (and doctor, etc) as if they were a person who lived with you.

I am going to do a sociological experiment on this, and go out wearing a scarf on my head and robes, and see how much differently I get treated based on my choice of attire and perceived mode of worship.

I just don't understand this kind of misguided hate and distrust some people have. Seems a bit ignorant to me. :eusa_whistle:

Good luck! :)

It should be.

But that's just me....

Why?

'Nuff said.

Same old charming Jeny.

Why?

'Nuff said.

Same old charming Jeny.

Nah, this is new and improved. She can finally let loose all her bigotry without having to be all sly and stuff :lol:

The city I live in has alot of Jewish Doctors.

Many wear the little round hat on their head as a symbol of their religion.

I don't hear anyone complaining about them doing this.

I've never seen a doctor wearing a yarmulke, so I've never had to confront that issue.

I *have* been attended by a Moslem shit who didn't know his butthole from a hole in the ground about medicine.

He told me I had hepatitis and I just had to learn to live with abdominal pain. I changed doctors and we discovered I had gallstones and didn't have to live with the pain at all.

Maybe he just saw you coming.

Forum List

Back