Texas billionaire Harold Simmons Lies it Up Again

Ok maybe im missing something but a person who supports JM is paying for a TV ad to support him. Isnt that what Obamas people do? Isnt that true for everyone that runs for office?

Ok maybe im missing something but a person who supports JM is paying for a TV ad to support him. Isnt that what Obamas people do? Isnt that true for everyone that runs for office?

Oh come now .... you KNOW the rules ...

If you are a liberal/Democrat you are selflessly giving for the greater good.

If you are a conservative/Republican, you're just throwing money around to drown out the truth, spread vicious lies, and screw over the Dem nominee.

:eusa_whistle:

It appears that you have lost your argument and are now attempting to physically threaten your opponent. :badgrin:

No.. I'm going to call all of the businesses in one of these villages and ask them their political leanings.. I'm not threatening anyone... I'm just going out of my way to prove a point to a lying douchebag...

Alright Nancy.. which of the small villages in Thomspon do you work and or reside?

Okay, look; posting specific personal information on a public forum is not the best idea and it is not reasonable to expect someone to do it. Stop goading him to do so. Declare victory if you like, but for the sake of the thread and general sanity, please drop it.

He basically posted an anecdote from his personal life. Believe him or don't. If you don't like it, try arguing its irrelevance to the larger debate.

No.. I'm going to call all of the businesses in one of these villages and ask them their political leanings.. I'm not threatening anyone... I'm just going out of my way to prove a point to a lying douchebag...

If you're really that enterprizing, why not conduct a survey encompassing the whole area? Or the whole nation if you can get some help.

Survey Methods
Selecting the Survey Method
Statistical survey

After all, wouldn't a broader base of data be more interesting and illuminating than tracking down one guy's circle of acquaintances like some sort of stalker to satisfy a personal vendetta based on an anonymous internet exchange?

Oh come now .... you KNOW the rules ...

If you are a liberal/Democrat you are selflessly giving for the greater good.

If you are a conservative/Republican, you're just throwing money around to drown out the truth, spread vicious lies, and screw over the Dem nominee.

:eusa_whistle:

Glad you finally got it right.

you are making a critical mistake here. You are assuming that I am talking about other small business owners in my immediate community. In that assumption you forget to realize I might be talking about other small business owners like ones I meet and talk to through variuus political gatherings or management conferences or classes i attend or even on online forums such as this. So i can easily and truthfully say that all the small business owners I know are conservative. And that's conservative with a small c not capital C which would indicate I was a republican. BTW I am not affiliated with any party although I must say I lean libertarian.

So have fun conducting you little survey

Last edited:
All small business owners that I work with are also conservative and are voting for McCain, except one, who is black, so he has to vote for Obama or risk being ostracized from his community.

Forum List

Back