Texas bans shooting immigrants from helicopters

I did not forget the illegal part. In this country we have this thing called innocent until proven guilty.

BWAHAHAHA

Did Truthmatters hack Amy's account?

A truck crossed the border in the middle of the desert. Texas law enforcement gets on their tail and red lights them, they take off, pushing a flatbed over 80 on dirt roads.

Just what the fuck are you talking about?

I'm talking about people in this thread advocating for the murder of suspected illegals. You know, people who have not been arrested, had a trial and found guilty of anything.

Shooting men women and children from the air, because you're fairly certain they aren't legal immigrants is one of the most insane ideas I've ever read on here, and there are people advocating for it!

OMG manufactured drama!

Sarah Palin does it for animals. Isn't that how Republicans view minorities? As animals?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J50-fimhM-U

Caught On Tape: Republican Says the Poor Breed Like Animals

Saaad you.

I just repeat what Republicans say. It's not possible for me to think this stuff up.
Nooooooo, you repeat loony liberal nonsense, that your loony liberal handlers TELL you to repeat,.......hence, anything you post is dismissed as pure BS.

It was that way over on the now defunct MSNBC board, just as it is on this board.

Face it, you're a clown, nothing more......The epitomy of a Bozo troll, whose loony liberal views are as significant as the steaming turd our dog laid out on the lawn this morning.

Oh, so if he kills an American, believing that person to be a threat, Americans will get angry and kill him.
But if you guys kill illegal immigrants, its perfectly acceptable because they MUST pose a threat seeing they were in the country illegally.

I never said anything about killing illegal immigrants, but I notice in your example that you did NOT specify an American being in Indonesia illegally.

Are you stupid, dishonest, or both?

Are you okay with an American being killed if they are in a country illegally?

Oh, so if he kills an American, believing that person to be a threat, Americans will get angry and kill him.
But if you guys kill illegal immigrants, its perfectly acceptable because they MUST pose a threat seeing they were in the country illegally.

I never said anything about killing illegal immigrants, but I notice in your example that you did NOT specify an American being in Indonesia illegally.

Read what I wrote, stupid.

It happens though. The way the article is presented makes it sound as if snipers just fly around zapping illegals. Thats just not the case. As a matter of fact, what the shooter did was wrong and all the other LE agency's said as much. On the other hand, imagine your self as a cop, and sitting there day in and day out watching a bank get robbed, and being told you are not allowed to do anything but shout "STOP" at the bank robbers while getting rocks thrown at you, shot t or flagrantly ignored. Its a nasty job that the LE's are only allowed to show up for.

Yippeeeee.
I'll start shooting at Americans in Indonesia...just in case they pose a threat.

Would that be fair?

You won't do anything of the sort because you know what would happen.

Why can't he shoot Americans? How does he know one of them isn't a rapist or a terrorist?
If you can shoot someone because you think they pose a threat, why can't we?

Oh wait. I forgot. Its okay for Americans to kill whomever they please, but not okay for anyone to kill precious Americans.

I get it. Carry on.

If he wants to shoot at people who help his countries economy, go for it.

Yippeeeee.
I'll start shooting at Americans in Indonesia...just in case they pose a threat.

Would that be fair?

Are the Americans in Indonesia running drugs, starting gangs and cartels, sucking your system dry from welfare moneys, driving drunk and raping young girls? if they are, by all means feel free to shoot them, but most Americans that do go to Indonesia are tourists with cash that help your economy and you know it. Shooting them hurts you more than anything.

It doesn't matter what they are doing, its what they MIGHT be doing, remember?

You guys are saying its okay to shoot Mexicans because they might pose a threat, well, how does one know if that American tourist doesn't pose a threat? Should probably assume he is dangerous and kill him before he hurts someone.

Fair is fair.

Americans are not in Indonesia illegally, the whole comparison is garbage. If you want to shoot at tourists with legitimate visas go for it.

how do you know they dont pose a threat?[/COLOR]

Yippeeeee.

Would that be fair?

Most Americans are completely ignorant and have no idea that our government is responsible for the atrocity that occurred in East Timor. If you see the CIA or any economic hit-man in country, sure, take 'em out. You can be sure they are only there to incite more "terrorism."

After all, "terrorism" is good for business, right? The more terrorism your nation produces, the more likely we are to send in troops, which will be good for our military-industrial-complex. If you don't want that, you have to nip it in the bud. Best to keep an eye on your intelligence services to see if those Americans make contact; it would be a shame to take out innocent tourists. If the good people of Pakistan had kept a closer eye on their ISI, drones wouldn't be raining down on their nation now. Generally though, most Americans that can afford to travel to the South Pacific aren't going to chose Indonesia as their first or even second choice as a tourist destination unless they have family there.
:tongue:

Forum List

Back