Texas Attorney General who defied same sex ruling faces life in prison

Sick freaking progs actually think that gang rape is not only funny but it's legitimate payback for a political agenda they don't agree with. The post is a peek into the real world of angry sodomites and prog sodomite supporters. Anybody still think the BSA is at fault for winning a court case that guarantees their right to hire heterosexual men to supervise young boys?

Sick freaking progs actually think that gang rape is not only funny but it's legitimate payback for a political agenda they don't agree with. The post is a peek into the real world of angry sodomites and prog sodomite supporters. Anybody still think the BSA is at fault for winning a court case that guarantees their right to hire heterosexual men to supervise young boys?
what in sam hill are you whining about now?

what in sam hill are you whining about now?

Haven't you been reading this thread? There were some ugly things stated about hoping the Attorney General would be raped by gays in prison. Hateful stuff and sadly typical of the intolerant radicals on the left.

Obama was against gay marriage until it became politically necessary for him to pretend to be for it. I bet there was no evolution on his part. His advisers told him he better pretend to support them after Biden opened his big mouth and put Obama on the spot by saying he wasn't against gay marriage. And the loons ate it up like Obama transformed in a miraculous turn of events.

cartoon.jpg

Yup, I believed Obama evolved on this issue, as have scores of millions of Americans in the last five or six years.

The AG is no danger of rape. He would go a minimum security prison in the Texas Hill Country with golf putt putt courses and swimming pools and tracks.

I hope texas secedes and says fuck you to Obama and the black robbed fags.

I hope they put gays in charge of all Fema camps under Walmarts in Texas

Wow you folks don't think much of gays. One post accuses them of prison rape and your post accusing them of what???? This type of behavior is so typical of liberals.

Wrong. Lying won't get you anywhere, this thread is easily searchable.

You being an easily found out liberal bigot is very easy, you are right about that.

Karma hit the Texas Attorney General today square between the eyes. Gay activists are already planning prison sex parties with Ken Paxton as soon as his new quarters can be arranged.

[
I'm sure you've never heard of karma. Go read a book.[/QUOTE]

Oh gosh the guy is not being sent to prison, if found guilty over anything that has to do with you getting married. Karma would be if you were gang raped as you implied gays would do to this guy.

Forum List

Back