Texans!!!

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
:texflag:

He'll yeah....!

Andre Johnson
13 catches 273 yards!!! ( I think lol ) one Hell of of a game for a 31 year old man.

Houston goes 9 - 1

Last edited:
But....why the hell did they need to make a comeback and go to OT to be the Jags?!

Hell, they almost lost in OT after Schaub threw another int!

They won, and wins are the ultimate goal, so I won't get too down on them (my Niners got stuck with a damn tie last week), but I find this game not so impressive. I expected the Texans to dominate the Jags the whole game and not need to throw the ball much, not need 527 yards and 5 td passes from Schaub to eke out a win. :tongue:

But....why the hell did they need to make a comeback and go to OT to be the Jags?!

They won, and wins are the ultimate goal, so I won't get too down on them (my Niners got stuck with a damn tie last week), but I find this game not so impressive. I expected the Texans to dominate the Jags the whole game and not need to throw the ball much, not need 527 yards and 5 td passes from Schaub to eke out a win. :tongue:

The Jags are what? 1-9? They're hungry, desperate...

The Texans are 9-1, probably took the Jags too lightly.

I would not be impressed by any team based on one game, rather I look at their play and their record. Even a team with a losing record can be impressive if they play well. Fortunately, the Texans are impressive in both play and record. Makes being a fan for the last ten years that much more sweet...

Even an ugly win is a win...

Tennessee can keep the Oilers.

Texans!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f4Z6cuf9sw]Football Time In Houston - YouTube[/ame]

Every great team has one or two of these games a year, they came back and won, that's all that counts...

On a different note, they showed the Cowgirls vs the Browns here in Austin, first time they dropped the Texans this season, had to watch it on the Internet, found a website called Wiziwig, worked great...

Ok Infidel! In just about an hour you'll see your Texans STOMPED!
(wow..i hope i don't have to eat my words....i'll be too full after dinner today!) Lol!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's not fair!
They would have won if it wasn't for that bad call early....yes, i'm making excuses! Lol!

Ok Infidel! In just about an hour you'll see your Texans STOMPED!
(wow..i hope i don't have to eat my words....i'll be too full after dinner today!) Lol!

So should I be a gloater or just say what a fun game to watch on this Thanksgiving day?

This was a nailbiter!

Every one of the Lions games have been nailbiters!!! But i've gotten so i'm not surprised when RIGHT AT THE END they lose....
They're doing good...just can't pull it out!
Yes...it was a fun game to watch :)

Texans won because of one of the dumbest rules I have ever seen in all of sports

How is throwing a flag on a reviewable play unsportsmanlike? Who does it hurt?

Just tell him to pick up the damned flag!

Makes me wish the replacement refs were back

Texans won because of one of the dumbest rules I have ever seen in all of sports

There's a reason for the rule .....look it up.

Why would you come in here and complain when you dont even know the rules of the game?

I'm a Texan Fan, and I agree: The Texans stole the game, and should feel justifiably shitty for having won on a ridiculous technicality.

I'm sure the wheel will turn.

However I had one of the greatest days of my life watching that game and playing devil's advocate for the Lions with my 18 and 16 yo sons

I'm a Texan Fan, and I agree: The Texans stole the game, and should feel justifiably shitty for having won on a ridiculous technicality.

I'm sure the wheel will turn.

However I had one of the greatest days of my life watching that game and playing devil's advocate for the Lions with my 18 and 16 yo sons

There is no reason to believe that the Texans would not have scored on that drive anyway. It may or may not have altered the results

But the reasoning behind not reviewing a touchdown if a coach throws a red flag seems pretty petty

Forum List

Back