Texans trade Brock Osweiler AND 2018 2nd-rd pick to Browns

That must mean Hou will sign Romo to try to get a year out of his back?

I suppose Cleve gave Hou the 2017 #1 pick?

• Banned

texans got nothing meaningful in return, they just wanted to get osweiller off their books so they dont pay him.

you're probably right about romo...

well that's stupid.

Actually it's a pretty good deal for both teams.
The Browns basically bought a 2nd round pick next year for 16 mill and houston freed up a lot of cap space. And with the Browns having 100 mill in cap space this really doesnt hurt them.
I'm dont know whether that means the Texans are going after Romo and I'm not sure I want em to.

Last edited:

texans got nothing meaningful in return, they just wanted to get osweiller off their books so they dont pay him.

you're probably right about romo...
It was a salary dump. It's something you typically only see in the NBA. Cleveland has a ton of money they're not gonna spend anyway so they basically bought themselves a 2nd round pick for the money because they can afford to

well that's stupid.

Actually it's a pretty good deal for both teams.
The Browns basically bought a 2nd round pick next year for 16 mill and houston freed up a lot of cap space. And with the Browns having 100 mill in cap space this really doesnt hurt them.
I'm dont know whether that means the Texans are going after Romo and I'm not sure I want em to.
Beat me to it

Forum List

Back