Texans beat the patriots!!!!!!

I love it when the Patriots lose.
Along with other teams the Patriots at one time was a Super Bowl beggar. Once their reign ends there won't be many people hoping for their return to prominence for a long time. And they still get more respect then the Cowboys from many.

Had the Texans big Only problem is I had Jets too Like Minny tonight even if a friend says Minny never covers

Good job Texans. Mitchell Trubisky has a better completion percentage than Brady

Good job Texans. Mitchell Trubisky has a better completion percentage than Brady
Brady 42 years old On a downward slope They need another good receiver The one good one they have now gets good coverage

Big Deal,,,
The Dolphins beat the Eagles and the Bengals beat the Jets
It was upset Sunday in the NFL

Big Deal,,,
The Dolphins beat the Eagles and the Bengals beat the Jets
It was upset Sunday in the NFL

Yeah I was expecting your Texans to win actually and thats because one,it was a home game,bot MOST IMPORTANTLY though,is because half the players were ill with a bug that they took two separate planes.one for the sick and one for the healthy.LOL

Had they all been fine in healty,i think its a much different story.

Along with other teams the Patriots at one time was a Super Bowl beggar. Once their reign ends there won't be many people hoping for their return to prominence for a long time. And they still get more respect then the Cowboys from many.

outside of new england,they rightfully so dont get ANY kind of respect from NFL fans

I doubt that.pretty much everybody outside of new england besides the sheep that cant see they cant win playoff games without the refs in their pockets,has more respect for the cowturds that the cheatriots. Granted everybody hates Jerry Jones and many people hate them because they have wrongfully been billed as americas team all these decades but as far as players and coachs go,the cheatriots got the cowturds beat by a mile as far as respect goes.

I have always hated the cowboys.I hated seeing them win three superbowls in the 90's and i hated troy aikmen,emmit smith,michale irvin and some of their players on defense and for sure hated jimmy johnson.

But other than Irvin,I could respect the players on that team and their coachs.I could not stand them as people but at the same time i respected them as players with the NE PATS,I have no respect for tom shady brady or bill belicheat,their actions on the filed have tainted a great sport and they are totally overrated.

without the refs in their pockets,no way in hell do they win so many superbowls or go there so many times. they always get the calls by the refs and the other teams do not.

this is the NORM that happens for them in playoff games.without this special treatment from the refs,they are not that great. their good but not great. they're not this fake dynasty thats been invented by the NFL.

cfbfc3780a863229b1e11e1091d20e4d--nfl-memes-funny-memes.jpg

f90eddb5e977939b13db0b925f015a0a--embedded-image-permalink.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I'm not a cowboy fan either, but I like anyone who wins the Patriots, I'm from MI. I so wish the Lions would.:crybaby:
we refuse to give up our last place.

Last edited:
I don't give a damn about the NFL anymore but it's always great to see the Patriots reduced to mediocrity.
If everything remains the same this year we will see the 49ers and Ravens in the Super Bowl.

Father Time has caught up to Brady. He also has no receivers to throw to, so the Texans defense could double Edleman and play the rest of the receivers straight up. A few years ago a Brady could make this work, but he has lost a step or two and his throwing looks like Manning in his last couple of years.

Baltimore seems to have caught the title as next team up.

Houston is good, if they show up. Nice victory for them, it hurt the Colts and the Raiders, which suck however neither of them seem to know how to just win.

Forum List

Back