Texans Are Worried About a Military Takeover- Jade Helm 15

Ft. Sam is in San Antonio, Fart Bliss in VD capital of America, El Paso...Texas is already invaded by federal troops...

They should hold military exercises in San Fran, Manhattan, or on a college campus. Then the lefties would shit their panties. Since it is in Texas, they don't care because they hate Texas and Texans.
Why would the left care

Conservatives buy into conspiracy theories, not the left

Good argument

-Geaux
----------------------

Of course, if you also consider the reality that special operations forces ALWAYS train like they fight and train in environments similar to where they will fight, the entire notion of Jade Helm as a preparation for foreign theaters sounds absurd. If special operations forces are going to fight in Iraq, Iran or Syria, they go to training grounds in places like Kuwait. If they are training in places like Fort Lauderdale, Florida (including “infiltration training”), then there is no way around the fact that they are practicing to fight somewhere exactly like Fort Lauderdale with a similar culture and population.

I would further note that Jade Helm exercises are also joint exercises with domestic agencies like the FBI and the DEA. Again, why include domestic law enforcement agencies in a military exercise merely meant to prepare troops for foreign operations? I often hear the argument that the military would never go along with such a program, but people who take this rather presumptive position do not understand crisis psychology. In the event of a national catastrophe many military personnel and government employees may determine that they will do what is "best for them and their families". And if following orders guarantees the security of their families (food security, shelter, etc), then they may very well follow any order, no matter how dubious. Also, a large scale crisis could be used as a rationale for martial law; otherwise well meaning military men and women could be convinced that the loss of constitutional freedoms might be for the "greater good of the greater number". I believe some military will indeed resist such efforts, but of course, Jade Helm may also be a method for vetting such uncooperative people before any live operation occurs.

When The Elites Wage War On America This Is How They Will Do It Zero Hedge

Good argument

-Geaux
----------------------

Of course, if you also consider the reality that special operations forces ALWAYS train like they fight and train in environments similar to where they will fight, the entire notion of Jade Helm as a preparation for foreign theaters sounds absurd. If special operations forces are going to fight in Iraq, Iran or Syria, they go to training grounds in places like Kuwait. If they are training in places like Fort Lauderdale, Florida (including “infiltration training”), then there is no way around the fact that they are practicing to fight somewhere exactly like Fort Lauderdale with a similar culture and population.

I would further note that Jade Helm exercises are also joint exercises with domestic agencies like the FBI and the DEA. Again, why include domestic law enforcement agencies in a military exercise merely meant to prepare troops for foreign operations? I often hear the argument that the military would never go along with such a program, but people who take this rather presumptive position do not understand crisis psychology. In the event of a national catastrophe many military personnel and government employees may determine that they will do what is "best for them and their families". And if following orders guarantees the security of their families (food security, shelter, etc), then they may very well follow any order, no matter how dubious. Also, a large scale crisis could be used as a rationale for martial law; otherwise well meaning military men and women could be convinced that the loss of constitutional freedoms might be for the "greater good of the greater number". I believe some military will indeed resist such efforts, but of course, Jade Helm may also be a method for vetting such uncooperative people before any live operation occurs.

I agree

I encourage all Texas gun owners to remain at the ready to drive back the invading Obama forces

Don't mess with Texas

Good argument

-Geaux
----------------------

I agree

I encourage all Texas gun owners to remain at the ready to drive back the invading Obama forces

Don't mess with Texas

Tunturisopuli_Lemmus_Lemmus.jpg

This just in. Black helicopters have been spotted massing on the Oklahoma border. When confronted by the Texas governor, the Army stated that they were there practicing for any riot that my occur in this Fall's OU game. With the Texas Guard on Red Alert, the state has moved into a war footing. Cowboy boots, and Stetson hats are flying off the shelves. Special guards have been placed around the Alamo, and potential Hispanic/Muslim terrorists are refused admittance. Barricades of old pickup trucks have been erected on I-10 at the border, to stop tanks. An envoy has departed for Nevada seeking an alliance with Clive Bundy. The legislature is changing the capital from Austin to Waco. The David koresh compound site has been declared a Texas Historical Monument.

This just in. Black helicopters have been spotted massing on the Oklahoma border. When confronted by the Texas governor, the Army stated that they were there practicing for any riot that my occur in this Fall's OU game. With the Texas Guard on Red Alert, the state has moved into a war footing. Cowboy boots, and Stetson hats are flying off the shelves. Special guards have been placed around the Alamo, and potential Hispanic/Muslim terrorists are refused admittance. Barricades of old pickup trucks have been erected on I-10 at the border, to stop tanks. An envoy has departed for Nevada seeking an alliance with Clive Bundy. The legislature is changing the capital from Austin to Waco. The David koresh compound site has been declared a Texas Historical Monument.

I can see why Obama is so afraid of Texas

Look what they did to Kennedy

Forum List

Back