Texans and their gun fetish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're just an idiot making crap up as you go. You sound very insecure.

Most people just ignore him. This is the usual for him.

Good advice. Back to the topic:

The title of this thread is a complete misrepresentation of reality. No one I know treats their guns as a fetish.

fetish
: a strong and unusual need or desire for something
: an object that is believed to have magical powers
I want to use guns in sexual ways?

Sounds like you have a personal problem. Go tell your shrink about it, not us. Lol.

This just illustrates all too well how crazy this country has gotten with their guns and their Second Amendment rights and the abuse of that right.

Police raid bingo hall in Houston and find 100 guns stashed away

I've spent the summer in Texas. Most of the folks are chill, normal people. But there's an over representation of this kind of belligerent parody of hyper-masculinity. Where to be a real man you have to drive a pick up or a charger, have the latest AR from Bushmaster, and drive diagonally through parking lots.

Its not many folks as a proportion of the population. But its more than I've seen in any other State or country.

Who says this? I haven't seen anyone say such a thing.

Simple Definition of fetish
  • : a strong and unusual need or desire for something

• : a need or desire for an object, body part, or activity for sexual excitement

• : an object that is believed to have magical powers
Source: Merriam-Webster's Learner's

Yes, and your definition is still not included in this definition either. Fail.

The title of this thread is a complete misrepresentation of reality. No one I know treats their guns as a fetish.

fetish

True. If you like electronics, does that mean you have an electronics fetish? I think they just hate freedom. :)
if you have a collection of anything that over rides it's usefulness it's a fetish.

And how useful is collecting stamps you don't use for postage twit.....
if you have a collection of anything that over rides it's usefulness it's a fetish.
Asked and answered.
Slapdick!

Is that all you think about? Your dick fetish? :D

You're just an idiot making crap up as you go. You sound very insecure.

fetish

True. If you like electronics, does that mean you have an electronics fetish? I think they just hate freedom. :)

Wrong as always.

• : a need or desire for an object, body part, or activity for sexual excitement

Yes it is you just won't see it.

Already posted, dumbass.

This just illustrates all too well how crazy this country has gotten with their guns and their Second Amendment rights and the abuse of that right.

I've spent the summer in Texas. Most of the folks are chill, normal people. But there's an over representation of this kind of belligerent parody of hyper-masculinity. Where to be a real man you have to drive a pick up or a charger, have the latest AR from Bushmaster, and drive diagonally through parking lots.

Its not many folks as a proportion of the population. But its more than I've seen in any other State or country.

I say this, as an eye witness.

fetish

Asked and answered.
Slapdick!

Should be an age restriction for membership to this forum.

Eye witnesses are known to be wrong a good percentage of the time. :D

Believe it or not, some (probably most) men do in fact like masculine activities and like being masculine. That still doesn't mean they have a fetish.

Ok, but you're a dummy.

Asked and answered.
Slapdick!

Call the waaaabulance!

Yes it is you just won't see it.

Nope, I just looked again, and your made-up definition is still not there. Lol. Try again.

Asked and answered.
Slapdick!

Call the waaaabulance!

That's waaaaMbulance.

Asked and answered.
Slapdick!

Call the waaaabulance!

That's waaaaMbulance.
Call it often do you?

Asked and answered.
Slapdick!

Call the waaaabulance!

That's waaaaMbulance.
Call it often do you?

No, I drive one to pick up whiners like yourself and take you to your daily shrink appointments because you are upset about what other people own.

Call the waaaabulance!

That's waaaaMbulance.
Call it often do you?

No, I drive one to pick up whiners like yourself and take you to your daily shrink appointments because you are upset about what other people own.
Bahahahaha!

Call the waaaabulance!

That's waaaaMbulance.
Call it often do you?

Bahahahaha!

I think it's time for your appointment. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back