Testing the Promise of Pragmatism...

AmericasBrave58

Retired USN Nurse(Vietnam
Dec 31, 2009
Seattle,Washington
washingtonpost.com

:doubt: What's so hard about doing what he knows is the right ting for this country.If he wants us to trust him, he needs to prove his trustworthy and follow through, with his original plans. No Flip -Flopping, or procrastinating,he wanted the job as our president.

I actually like this quote
Obama said:
"What we don't know yet is whether my administration and this next generation of leadership is going to be able to hew to a new, more pragmatic approach that is less interested in whether we have big government or small government; they're more interested in whether we have a smart, effective government,"
The problem I still see with the guy is that he seems to have a limited toolbox. And I still have trouble believing him. I think he knows what he is doing, and is doing it for bad reasons

I actually like this quote
Obama said:
"What we don't know yet is whether my administration and this next generation of leadership is going to be able to hew to a new, more pragmatic approach that is less interested in whether we have big government or small government; they're more interested in whether we have a smart, effective government,"
The problem I still see with the guy is that he seems to have a limited toolbox. And I still have trouble believing him. I think he knows what he is doing, and is doing it for bad reasons

:doubt: I would like to know what he calls himself doing? When he got my vote, which now i regret, big time!!!. I honestly believed in him and thought he would be very honest with America.BS!!!!

Exactly. He was the wrong guy in the right place at the right time. I just hope the good people of MA put a stop to his nonsense by electing Brown on Tuesday. Then in November the voters can start cleaning House.

Exactly. He was the wrong guy in the right place at the right time. I just hope the good people of MA put a stop to his nonsense by electing Brown on Tuesday. Then in November the voters can start cleaning House.

:( I am a Non-Partisan Voter, and i juggled last election as to who i wanted to vote for,and i don't see any good changes in my choice. I pray, that who ever runs against him, is the good choice, for the people as well as America. This has been a total nightmare. I may vote Republican and then i may go the other way.Who ever gets my attention and passes the test, will get my vote, 100%.

Forum List

Back