CDZ Testing a CT: Do our votes matter?

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
For a while now we have been hearing various forms of the same Conspiracy. We are told that our votes don't matter, that a mysterious cabal of powerful people determine who is going to be POTUS.

Normally I poo poo those theories but when I look at this election, it's harder to deny the possibility.

Hillary Clinton is an awful candidate. Any one of the GOP candidates that got beaten by Trump would be able to defeat her. Possibly even Jeb Bush. But what did we end up with? Donald Trump. Possibly the only person who could lose to her.

Does anyone disagree that if Joe Biden or Elizabeth Warren had been running, they would be so far ahead of Trump by now, it would be a forgone conclusion?

And wtf is up with Gary Johnson? Here is the best chance the Libertarians have ever had to get close to the presidency and they put up this horrible candidate?

So, tell me how this scenario is wrong:

A cabal of some very powerful people have, possibly through prior arrangement, agreed to give the presidency to Hillary Clinton. But Hillary is a terrible candidate. They instruct the rest of the Demicrat hopefuls in the party not to run, but Bernie Sanders won't go along. Well we all know what happened to Bernie and what his payoff was. Next was to get a GOP candidate that Hillary could beat.

There are some who believe that Trump is or was in league with the Democrats to affect the GOP primaries. Perhaps Trump's sole reason is to lose to Hillary after defeating the rest of the GOP field.

Then just to be on the safe side, they controlled the Libertarian Party's choice. That is why Johnson was picked instead of much better choices.

This theory would explain a lot. I am not married to it, I'm putting it out there to see where the holes are, so I invite you all to rip it to shreds or agree.

Barrypuppet and Hitlery snuck away to the Bilderburg meeting that was being held in Chantilly, Virginia in June of 2008 and according to inside sources, Hitlery was promised the presidency in 2016 if she would step aside for Barrypuppet and would be given an important cabinet position to keep her in the public eye. Scandal still followed her during her time as secretary of state.
We already know that the DNC colluded to make sure Hitlery won the nomination.

Donald Trump, the verbose New Yorker that is less than politically correct steps into the fray and connects with a group of voters that are tired of the status quo much like the leftwing voters that wanted Sanders. Voters that feel like they have been disenfranchised while being sold a bill of goods by the establishment lackeys. He has struck a nerve with those that are tired of open borders, tired of the U.N mandate that we accept muslim refugees that cannot be vetted when there is an alleged war on terror. Could Trump be a mole given his close relationship to the Clintons in the past? Absolutely. I try to not get sucked in by this theater but there is something about Trump and some of the white hats that are working on our behalf that sucks me in that he might be the real deal. I do know that the globalist agenda of having the U.N take over America has accelerated and make no mistake about it...that is the plan and has been ever since the U.N was founded.

Gary Johnson is not getting any air time and he picked a CFR member as a running mate so anyone really scrutinizing the candidates are going to be taken aback by that.

Then there is this, found on a Bernie Sanders supporter's Facebook page:

image.jpeg

Gary Johnson seems to win the Lib nomination every 4 years, so I doubt his nom was fixed. That, and he wasn't a first-ballot pick.

A cabal of some very powerful people...
So George Soros and the Koch brothers got together? You lost me there. Do you really believe all those people could agree on anything and keep it secret?

For a while now we have been hearing various forms of the same Conspiracy. We are told that our votes don't matter, that a mysterious cabal of powerful people determine who is going to be POTUS.

Normally I poo poo those theories but when I look at this election, it's harder to deny the possibility.

Hillary Clinton is an awful candidate. Any one of the GOP candidates that got beaten by Trump would be able to defeat her. Possibly even Jeb Bush. But what did we end up with? Donald Trump. Possibly the only person who could lose to her.

Does anyone disagree that if Joe Biden or Elizabeth Warren had been running, they would be so far ahead of Trump by now, it would be a forgone conclusion?

And wtf is up with Gary Johnson? Here is the best chance the Libertarians have ever had to get close to the presidency and they put up this horrible candidate?

A cabal of some very powerful people have, possibly through prior arrangement, agreed to give the presidency to Hillary Clinton. But Hillary is a terrible candidate. They instruct the rest of the Demicrat hopefuls in the party not to run, but Bernie Sanders won't go along. Well we all know what happened to Bernie and what his payoff was. Next was to get a GOP candidate that Hillary could beat.

There are some who believe that Trump is or was in league with the Democrats to affect the GOP primaries. Perhaps Trump's sole reason is to lose to Hillary after defeating the rest of the GOP field.

Then just to be on the safe side, they controlled the Libertarian Party's choice. That is why Johnson was picked instead of much better choices.

This theory would explain a lot. I am not married to it, I'm putting it out there to see where the holes are, so I invite you all to rip it to shreds or agree.

maybe you shouldn't propagate conspiracy theories.

*we* are told no such thing..... you are because when you believe nonsense from sites like breitbat and infowars, you accept anything.

A cabal of some very powerful people...
So George Soros and the Koch brothers got together? You lost me there. Do you really believe all those people could agree on anything and keep it secret?

Ok, I understand. That does seem unlikely on the surface, but, what if that is an illusion?

maybe you shouldn't propagate conspiracy theories.

*we* are told no such thing..... you are because when you believe nonsense from sites like breitbat and infowars, you accept anything.

Ok so, Jillian doesn't want to be part of the discussion. Check, good bye.

Gary Johnson seems to win the Lib nomination every 4 years, so I doubt his nom was fixed. That, and he wasn't a first-ballot pick.

There was another guy. A smart young Libertarian whom I never heard of before and who's name now escapes me. I think if they had picked him, he'd be drawing a lot more support than Johnson. Now we have Johnson and he's a disaster.

Meh, ok, you have made your point and it's not bad but it doesn't even come close to destroying the CT.
You mean the theory which you have zero evidence for?

When I view these things, my first thought is incompetence, accident, stupidity, or random chance. Only when those explanations are exhausted will I entertain a conspiracy since nothing stays secret in this day and age. Someone will want the 15 minutes of fame outing such a thing would bring.

Meh, ok, you have made your point and it's not bad but it doesn't even come close to destroying the CT.
You mean the theory which you have zero evidence for?

When I view these things, my first thought is incompetence, accident, stupidity, or random chance. Only when those explanations are exhausted will I entertain a conspiracy since nothing stays secret in this day and age. Someone will want the 15 minutes of fame outing such a thing would bring.

Oh? I'm looking for fame?

As I said in the OP, I have been hearing people talk about this for a while now and I've always laughed at it. This election makes me think it might not be so laughable. I asked for people to poke holes in it and you tried to do that. I recognise your contribution and thank you for it even if I don't believe it carries much weight.

Oh? I'm looking for fame?

As I said in the OP, I have been hearing people talk about this for a while now and I've always laughed at it. This election makes me think it might not be so laughable. I asked for people to poke holes in it and you tried to do that. I recognise your contribution and thank you for it even if I don't believe it carries much weight.
No fame for either of us. Neither of us carry any weight since neither of us know anything about this, we can only speculate, just like every other knucklehead out there. If I had any inside info I'd certainly want to get it out there, wouldn't you?

Assumption of facts not in evidence.

Wiley Coyote would get 45% of the vote as either the R or the D nominee. The “never trump” and “never hillary” contingents have basically faded into the woodwork and we have an election as per usual with two major parties only being considered, two candidates that tear into each other’s records, and a impassioned electorate in the middle.

Biden or Warren would be about where HRC is and anyone nominated on the GOP side would be about where Trump is.

What would be different is the “set of questions” surrounding the candidates. Sometime they are surprising. Kerry was a decorated war hero and Bush did everything he could to avoid service. Yet somehow, on defense matters, Bush was seen as a stronger leader??? Masterful packaging of a candidate. But if Biden were the nominee, you’d have the same questions about his stamina as an old man. If it were Warren, you’d have questions about her experience. If it were Kasich, you’d have questions about his record. Rubio would have experience challenges. Bush would have his detractors…

I agree with you on Johnson the man. I don’t agree that this is the best shot they had. They have no shot. Look, the Libertarian party has been around for most of my adult life if not longer in its current formation as the #3 political party in terms of membership. In all those years…they have never seriously challenged for anything. They hit their ceiling and for good reason; they’re nuts in the eyes of voters.

Didn’t happen.

For one thing, unless the voters are part of the cabal, it’s meaningless. For another thing, if there was a cabal, you’d see much more daylight between Ms. Clinton and Trump the Chump. Thirdly, this contest is destroying his Organization and in the coming years, you’ll see less and less of their brand. Its now associated with hate and bigotry more than luxury and competence. Donald may not care about his own bottom line (I find it hard to believe but I’m playing along with the scenario that he was a prop in a bad play) but I’m sure he cares about what he leaves to his kids. Fourthly, there are about 500 other races the GOP has to worry about just on the federal level. Sabotaging them with a figurehead who drives people away is nutty.

Wiley Coyote would get 45% of the vote as either the R or the D nominee. The “never trump” and “never hillary” contingents have basically faded into the woodwork and we have an election as per usual with two major parties only being considered, two candidates that tear into each other’s records, and a impassioned electorate in the middle.

Biden or Warren would be about where HRC is and anyone nominated on the GOP side would be about where Trump is.

What would be different is the “set of questions” surrounding the candidates. Sometime they are surprising. Kerry was a decorated war hero and Bush did everything he could to avoid service. Yet somehow, on defense matters, Bush was seen as a stronger leader??? Masterful packaging of a candidate. But if Biden were the nominee, you’d have the same questions about his stamina as an old man. If it were Warren, you’d have questions about her experience. If it were Kasich, you’d have questions about his record. Rubio would have experience challenges. Bush would have his detractors…

I agree with you on Johnson the man. I don’t agree that this is the best shot they had. They have no shot. Look, the Libertarian party has been around for most of my adult life if not longer in its current formation as the #3 political party in terms of membership. In all those years…they have never seriously challenged for anything. They hit their ceiling and for good reason; they’re nuts in the eyes of voters.

Didn’t happen.

For one thing, unless the voters are part of the cabal, it’s meaningless. For another thing, if there was a cabal, you’d see much more daylight between Ms. Clinton and Trump the Chump. Thirdly, this contest is destroying his Organization and in the coming years, you’ll see less and less of their brand. Its now associated with hate and bigotry more than luxury and competence. Donald may not care about his own bottom line (I find it hard to believe but I’m playing along with the scenario that he was a prop in a bad play) but I’m sure he cares about what he leaves to his kids. Fourthly, there are about 500 other races the GOP has to worry about just on the federal level. Sabotaging them with a figurehead who drives people away is nutty.

All good points, even if I disagree. I mostly disagree on Warren. Elizabeth Warren would be acceptable to the mainstream left and more than except able to Bernie supporters. The hatred and distrust of Hillary is only second to Trump and even that is dependant on who you ask.

Also, I have no doubt at all that Hillary would lose to Cruz, Rubio, or Kasich. She's barely ahead of Trump and he's way more hated than any of the others.

I asked for people's input and you provided it, thanks.

Didn’t happen.

All good points, even if I disagree. I mostly disagree on Warren. Elizabeth Warren would be acceptable to the mainstream left and more than except able to Bernie supporters. The hatred and distrust of Hillary is only second to Trump and even that is dependant on who you ask.

Also, I have no doubt at all that Hillary would lose to Cruz, Rubio, or Kasich. She's barely ahead of Trump and he's way more hated than any of the others.

I asked for people's input and you provided it, thanks.

I have no doubt she would lose to Rubio or Kasich. Cruz would have been a disaster. You’re not supposed to keep the Oval for 3 terms.

Forum List

Back