Testimony of Alberto Rivera - Ex-Jesuit

Chic's cartoons are hilarious. The man's essentially an unintentional parody of what he's trying to represent.

Jack Chick is a preacher of the Gospel - his tracts have been handed out to over 1 billion people with many being saved. I praise God for his diligence and steadfastness in preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He is a great blessing to so many!

As for this thread? It's about Alberto Rivera - ex Jesuit - I see Rosie brought this thread back up to discuss it so let's do so - this isn't about Jack Chick - it is about the ex Jesuit Alberto Rivera who outed the Jesuits and Vatican and exposed their agenda for America and the Jews in Israel. It is a very serious matter and as the man gave his life (he was murdered by someone sent from the Vatican) it would be respectful to listen to what he has to say.

Be sure to google,

ex jack chick cult

sometime. Very interesting reading. :)

GOD’S CARTOONIST’: THE ONGOING BIZARRE CULT FOLLOWING OF JACK T. CHICK

God s cartoonist The ongoing bizarre cult following of Jack T. Chick Dangerous Minds

Even the other end times lunatic fringe Christians are against him. How batshit crazy dya have to be to lose their support? :)

You are a Jew and so is Guno. I do not see any Christians opposing him although there are quite a few Catholics who have opposed him and obviously the reason for it that he has exposed their religion as false.

The topic of this thread is Alberto Rivera. Not Jack Chick. So address it if you wish - Delta.

Isn't it amazing how Dr. Rivera's testimony about the Vatican and Jesuit agenda is being fulfilled before our very eyes today? The truth always comes out eventually!

Forum List

Back