Testimony about the Sublime Qur'an

Don't believe in Jinns if you like. In some parts of the world, like here in Africa, people strongly believe in Jinns; not only Muslims, but Christians and animists also. They would laugh at you for not believing in Jinns.

You must not be quick to deny things, because it implies you know better than all.
I pay no attention to any Jinns.....and I am no better than anyone....

Jinns dwell inside the earth and some of them (some of those that dwell in the earth) roam in the air. Jinns are not visible, they belong to the unseen world. However, they like to appear as reptiles, like snakes. At that time we see them.

People who don't believe in Jinns ignore something great. Jinns are very present in the world. Some of the litllest things a Jinn may do to someone are horrible nightmares. These come from unbelieving jinns (there are believeing Jinns and unbelieving Jinns). Unbelieving jinns are Satans, and satans run in the blood of human beings.

When you draw closer to God, for example reading the Qur'an out of love for the great words of God Almighty, and then you go to sleep; a jinn may attack you and make you to have a horrible nightmare. I have experienced this myself. Indeed, Satan has great enmity for seekers of knowledge.

Before sleeping, reciting the verse of the Throne (Ayatul Kursi in Arabic, V 255 of The Cow which is Surah 2) will block Satan from attacking you and make you have a nightmare. To be recited in Arabic, of course.

In 1950 there was a moon god excavated in Hazor in Palestine. The photo of him shows Allah sitting on a throne. With the cresent moon on his chest.

Islam does not allow Allah to be drawn nor painted in human form or in a picture representation.....

The statue would have been before the creation of Mohammadanism itself.

Don't believe in Jinns if you like. In some parts of the world, like here in Africa, people strongly believe in Jinns; not only Muslims, but Christians and animists also. They would laugh at you for not believing in Jinns.

You must not be quick to deny things, because it implies you know better than all.

Demons are around and come in many disguises to fool people and stray them away from the truth, they even can play this good and bad cop game yet working both for the deception to lead people astray.

Forum List

Back