Test

BTW, I was in uniform from 1962 to 1970. It was the worst time of my life.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6YRshEn8K0]I like turtles. The after years - YouTube[/ame]

My kids were in uniform from 1992 to 2007 at private school. I'm assuming yours was not plaid.

Actually it was Catholic school, I had to wear navy blue slacks, white shirt, and tie. It was horrible.
So it is horrible to think about now... even in your mid-fifties, I'm just guessing ...

And I'm also going to guess you might like USMB a better if you break out of a little of your shyness just a bit and roam around the threads to see what appeals to you. I love music, but I'm not acquainted with the person you mentioned, although if you ran it past tinydancer, one of our posters, I have a feeling she'd make you feel at home better than anyone else here. :)

My kids were in uniform from 1992 to 2007 at private school. I'm assuming yours was not plaid.

Actually it was Catholic school, I had to wear navy blue slacks, white shirt, and tie. It was horrible.

Mine loved the school and really never complained about the uniforms. It was not a church school. Would kahki pants have helped? That's what they have at this school. lol

Forum List

Back