Test Your Intuition

S

Shattered

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=3890039532751104124

Very Well-Rounded

You have:
70% SCIENTIFIC INTUITION and
62% EMOTIONAL INTUITION
The graph on the right represents your place in Intuition 2-Space. As you can see, you scored above average on emotional intuition and above average on scientific intuition. (Weirdly, your emotional and scientific intuitions are equally strong.)

Your Emotional Intuition score is a measure of how well you understand people, especially their unspoken needs and sympathies. A high score score usually indicates social grace and persuasiveness. A low score usually means you're good at Quake.

Your Scientific Intuition score tells you how in tune you are with the world around you; how well you understand your physical and intellectual environment. People with high scores here are apt to succeed in business and, of course, the sciences.

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 57% on Scientific
You scored higher than 39% on Interpersonal

47% SCIENTIFIC INTUITION and
62% EMOTIONAL INTUITION

Your Emotional Intuition score is a measure of how well you understand people, especially their unspoken needs and sympathies. A high score score usually indicates social grace and persuasiveness. A low score usually means you're good at Quake.

Your Scientific Intuition score tells you how in tune you are with the world around you; how well you understand your physical and intellectual environment. People with high scores here are apt to succeed in business and, of course, the sciences.

You scored higher than 3% on Scientific
You scored higher than 36% on Interpersonal

Very Well-Rounded

You have:
70% SCIENTIFIC INTUITION and
70% EMOTIONAL INTUITION
The graph on the right represents your place in Intuition 2-Space. As you can see, you scored above average on emotional intuition and above average on scientific intuition. (Weirdly, your emotional and scientific intuitions are equally strong.)

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 55% on Scientific

You scored higher than 61% on Interpersonal

"You scored higher than 91% on Scientific

You scored higher than 96% on Interpersonal"

Well, the actual scientific and interpersonal skills
I display are nowhere near as high as my intuitive
scores indicate they might be. I have a certain
distrust of intuition; maybe I should finally start
giving my intuition free reign.

USViking said:
"You scored higher than 91% on Scientific

You scored higher than 96% on Interpersonal"

Well, the actual scientific and interpersonal skills
I display are nowhere near as high as my intuitive
scores indicate they might be. I have a certain
distrust of intuition; maybe I should finally start
giving my intuition free reign.

Always listen to your woman's intuition.. :D ooops I mean inner moppett....

You have:
62% SCIENTIFIC INTUITION and
92% EMOTIONAL INTUITION
The graph on the right represents your place in Intuition 2-Space. As you can see, you scored super high on emotional intuition and above average on scientific intuition.Your emotional intuition is stronger than your scientific intuition.

Whatever.. :laugh:

Mr. P said:
You have:
62% SCIENTIFIC INTUITION and
92% EMOTIONAL INTUITION
The graph on the right represents your place in Intuition 2-Space. As you can see, you scored super high on emotional intuition and above average on scientific intuition.Your emotional intuition is stronger than your scientific intuition.

Whatever.. :laugh:

Must be the estrogen supplements your wife is slipping into your coffee. :p:

Bonnie said:
Must be the estrogen supplements your wife is slipping into your coffee. :p:
Maybe, but it makes me a good Troll sniffer too!

It's funny that so far, two guys have scored higher in that area than girls though.:funnyface

Mr. P said:
Maybe, but it makes me a good Troll sniffer too!

It's funny that so far, two guys have scored higher in that area than girls though.:funnyface

Yeah what's that about anyway???

Dan said:
92% EMOTIONAL INTUITION

I'm an emotional dumbass!

...with a sick and twisted sense of humor...

Said1 said:
62% EMOTIONAL INTUITION

You scored higher than 3% on Scientific
You scored higher than 36% on Interpersonal

Birds of a feather:

You have:
55% SCIENTIFIC INTUITION and
77% EMOTIONAL INTUITION

Forum List

Back