test your age

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
TAKE A LOOK AT THE PICTURE FIRST --

???????WHAT DO YOU SEE?

?????CHECK THE EXPLANATION BELOW AFTER YOU LOOK AT THE PICTURE.

You saw a couple in an intimate pose, right?

Interestingly, research has shown that young children cannot identify the intimate couple because they do not have prior memory associated with such a scenario.

What they WILL see, however, is the nine dolphins in the picture! So, I guess we've already proven you're not a young innocent child...
now... If it's hard for you to find the dolphins within 6 seconds, your mind is indeed corrupt and you probably need help, you sicko!

Ok, here's help.... look at the space between her right arm and her head, the tail is on her neck, follow it up. Look at her left hip, follow the shaded part down, it's another one, and on his shoulder..... see them now?

theHawk said:
TAKE A LOOK AT THE PICTURE FIRST --

???????WHAT DO YOU SEE?

?????CHECK THE EXPLANATION BELOW AFTER YOU LOOK AT THE PICTURE.

You saw a couple in an intimate pose, right?

Interestingly, research has shown that young children cannot identify the intimate couple because they do not have prior memory associated with such a scenario.

What they WILL see, however, is the nine dolphins in the picture! So, I guess we've already proven you're not a young innocent child...
now... If it's hard for you to find the dolphins within 6 seconds, your mind is indeed corrupt and you probably need help, you sicko!

Ok, here's help.... look at the space between her right arm and her head, the tail is on her neck, follow it up. Look at her left hip, follow the shaded part down, it's another one, and on his shoulder..... see them now?

You're right. I can't find a damned dolphin to save my life.

I saw Jesus... Just kidding.

I saw the couple, but I did manage to pick out 8 of 9 dolphins is less than six seconds. Took me awhile to find the one by the woman's head. Guess I'm just a little bit of a pervert then.

manu1959 said:
not a sushi guy....i will stick with fun bags

Fun bags, eh? Like the bean bags at the McDonald's play-place? I always loveed throwing little beanbags through the plywood Ronald's mouth.

smells like fish but I don't see any.

I was always told by my ol' Grandaddy............

If it smells like fish......do what you wish
Lf it smells like cologne........LEAVE IT ALONE

saw the couple. it took me forever to see the dolphins i guess im not that innocent.

Forum List

Back