Tesla's Shares Drop 15%

Umm Yes I do, but the government does not seem to.
And when investors do it they know they are gambling.
The government doesn't get something from Blackwater, Raytheon, Dyncorp, Boeing, Northop Grumman, Halliburton? :confused:

Yeah.

Grief.

And um..bills.
Whenever you want to have a serious discussion, let me know. But if all you've really got is "KKKorporations are teh debbil!!", there's no point.

You mean like Bill Gates of Microsoft did?

Yeah..can't see the value in that.

Yep Gates pretty much reworked CPM and called it DOS.

And in the reworking how much of an improvement was there?

Not a lot, some functionallity was lost and some gained. Perhaps more lost than gained.

I am of course referring to the first version of DOS commercially available.
compared to the version of CPM at the time.

Last edited:
Umm Yes I do, but the government does not seem to.
And when investors do it they know they are gambling.
The government doesn't get something from Blackwater, Raytheon, Dyncorp, Boeing, Northop Grumman, Halliburton? :confused:

They get something from sports arenas?
Tax breaks for oil companies?
For McDonalds to advertise in foreign countries?
Wool subsidies for sheep farmers?

the list of corporate welfare is pretty much endless.
I could dig lists up but really do not give enough of a rats ass to do so right now. Sorry Rat :D

tax breaks are not cash subsidies.

sports arenas? I believe they should and most do have a referendum, OR they make BS deals that provide bond funding IF your local city sate whatever gives them cash then you should write your state leg. etc.

We pay for mcd's for/to advertise in foreign countries...?

yes, sheep OR the alpaca bubble is a great example, its wrong and exactly why they SHOULD NOT be providing cash subsidies etc. its skews the markets.

Lithium is rare, Oil is not, why an electric car, what will the price of a battery be if we use all the Lithium for people in Los Angeles to commute to work three hours a day. It would be a better idea to create affordable, desirable high rise apartments where the jobs are.

Government regulations and mandates create all problems.

Half the population of L.A. is already on Lithium.

Lithium is rare, Oil is not, why an electric car, what will the price of a battery be if we use all the Lithium for people in Los Angeles to commute to work three hours a day. It would be a better idea to create affordable, desirable high rise apartments where the jobs are.

Government regulations and mandates create all problems.

Half the population of L.A. is already on Lithium.

The other half are illegal aliens who never finished High School.

Here ya go..........hers a Sallow, Dean, Old Rocks and Rightwinger SMARTCAR SE ( special edition )

smart-car.jpg
Wrong....

Obamacar.jpg

Americans dont want electric cars..........check any poll. Why? They're gay........only limpwristers would be caught dead driving a fcukking SMARTCAR.
I pull up next to SMARTCAR guys all the time in my 'Stang and point at the asshole and laugh my ass off. Mostly, I get the finger............because these people are ALL miserable and they know it and they're trying to "matter" in life by driving a statement car. Laughable..............of course, they see lots of smoke and tailights when I pull away waving as I go!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

And they whir by the gas station as you pump $50 worth of gas in to blow in a few days.

Yes the whir by the gas station, and stop to electrical outlet every time they stop, gas is used to make electricity, the electricity is put in a car, so your argument is its more efficient to take oil and use a middleman so to speak to convert gas into electricity so you can feel good about buying a new car. Of course every new car created is new pollution. You ignore how new cars are destroying the world, you ignore where your electricity comes from, all you see is the end product and not all the pollution that hides behind your good feeling.

You save nothing and destroy the world by buying the current electric cars.

Your children WILL be driving electric or some other wimpy alternative form of power cars that is pretty much guaranteed.

The love affair with the automobiles days is numbered.
It will drastically change, you grandkids will be comparing KW engine power instead of HP.

s0n.........you'll be in the box a long long time before thats happening!!!:eusa_whistle:

New Topics

Forum List

Back