Tesla's Shares Drop 15%

Um..it might be because several major car companies are now manufacturing electric cars.

what is the list price for the car BEFORE rebate?

?

This thread is about the dip in Tesla's stock. I pointed out that major car companies manufacturing the same product might have a little to do with that.

Cottage industries..don't do to well once the majors get involved.

I think Tesla might survive if they cater to a niche market.
Then let the niche market pay for it. There's no need for the government to prop them up...well, except for the cronyism involved.

what is the list price for the car BEFORE rebate?

?

This thread is about the dip in Tesla's stock. I pointed out that major car companies manufacturing the same product might have a little to do with that.

Then let the niche market pay for it. There's no need for the government to prop them up...well, except for the cronyism involved.

Cool.

So you are suggesting a line item tax form so tax payers can pick and choose what taxes go to..

I am all for it.

So your response is basically that other companies have received taxpayer funding, so Tesla deserves some as well.

Thanks for sharing.

So your response is..

Tesla should not recieve public funding like a million other corporations because you don't like em?

Thanks for sharing.

I do not believe other wrongs justify an additional one.

It helps to have a moral core and a value system, things you apparently lack.

Your "moral code" begins and ends at things you like and don't like.

You probably think the world would be a better place with you as dictator.

?

Cool.

So you are suggesting a line item tax form so tax payers can pick and choose what taxes go to..

I am all for it.

No, I am suggesting that the government stay out of areas it has no business in.

Getting senile in your old age?

The subject was the stock dropping 15%.

I posted a possible reason why..

:cuckoo:
Yes, I figured that out...eventually. :lol:

However, I have yet to see a rational reason why the Feds are giving Tesla money.

I feel the same way about the Feds giving money to Blackwater, Raytheon, Dyncorp, Boeing, Northop Grumman, Halliburton, BP, Exxon Mobil, Microsoft, GM, Ford, and a host of others..

Cool.

I am all for it.

No, I am suggesting that the government stay out of areas it has no business in.

And you were elected dictator..when exactly?

Here ya go..........hers a Sallow, Dean, Old Rocks and Rightwinger SMARTCAR SE ( special edition )

smart-car.jpg

Not enough stick shifts. Make sure it has a Granny gear for Old Crock.

Getting senile in your old age?

The subject was the stock dropping 15%.

I posted a possible reason why..

:cuckoo:
Yes, I figured that out...eventually. :lol:

However, I have yet to see a rational reason why the Feds are giving Tesla money.

I feel the same way about the Feds giving money to Blackwater, Raytheon, Dyncorp, Boeing, Northop Grumman, Halliburton, BP, Exxon Mobil, Microsoft, GM, Ford, and a host of others..

the gov buys items from them, or provides tax breaks.

Americans dont want electric cars..........check any poll. Why? They're gay........only limpwristers would be caught dead driving a fcukking SMARTCAR.
I pull up next to SMARTCAR guys all the time in my 'Stang and point at the asshole and laugh my ass off. Mostly, I get the finger............because these people are ALL miserable and they know it and they're trying to "matter" in life by driving a statement car. Laughable..............of course, they see lots of smoke and tailights when I pull away waving as I go!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

And they whir by the gas station as you pump $50 worth of gas in to blow in a few days.

If Tesla had a waiting list, then why did they need taxpayer subsidized rebates?

Because they could get them?

Just becuase they have a waiting list for their product doesn not mean they are flush with operating capitol. They get paid for their product when the product is sold.

why did the finiancial sector need a bailout? They still had plenty of customers.

So your response is basically that other companies have received taxpayer funding, so Tesla deserves some as well.

Thanks for sharing.

I just said that they got the money becuase they could just like any company does.
Not that I think they deserve it. Not sure where you came up with that angle from my post.

Your children WILL be driving electric or some other wimpy alternative form of power cars that is pretty much guaranteed.

The love affair with the automobiles days is numbered.
It will drastically change, you grandkids will be comparing KW engine power instead of HP.

Cool.

I am all for it.

And just who decides which areas those are?

Guess what? Our democratically elected government does that. :beer:
Kind of cyclical logic but the way it is.

So your response is..

Tesla should not recieve public funding like a million other corporations because you don't like em?

Thanks for sharing.

All your doing is proving that all you can see if your upper intestine.

Your children WILL be driving electric or some other wimpy alternative form of power cars that is pretty much guaranteed.

It will drastically change, you grandkids will be comparing KW engine power instead of HP.

our grand children? No. great grandchildren? don't think so so unless the gov. mandates it and thats not as crazy as it sounds really. Unless, we hit some super duper tech. benchmark.

All your doing is proving that all you can see if your upper intestine.

?

You drunk already?

:booze:

Maybe. It's just as conceivable that some better technology will show up and blow EV's right out of the water too. EV's have some good points but their bad points and lack of efficiency far outweigh the good.

Forum List

Back