Tesla stocks tanking

www.cnbc.com/2018/04/02/tesla-shares-are-tanking-for-several-reasons-including-a-big-recall-and-more-questions-about-aut

:iyfyus.jpg::113::113:

lol....and this shit company has already been losing how much each quarter? Something like 600 million:2up:

No surprise to me....been saying a long time. Nobody wants these cars....

My oldest son bought a Chevy Bolt, an all electric car in December. He has yet to go to a gas station, and the vehicle will go 250 + or - miles when fully charged. It is nice looking, has more pep than the typical gas guzzler has lots of leg room and can be driven in the HOV lanes and pay less at the bridge crossings.

Where I live in the East Bay, Tesla's are a common sight. I'm sure Skook is correct, he's a nobody and lacks the smarts to drive one.

And there you have it! GMC makes a fully electric vehicle
www.cnbc.com/2018/04/02/tesla-shares-are-tanking-for-several-reasons-including-a-big-recall-and-more-questions-about-aut

lol....and this shit company has already been losing how much each quarter? Something like 600 million:2up:

My oldest son bought a Chevy Bolt, an all electric car in December. He has yet to go to a gas station, and the vehicle will go 250 + or - miles when fully charged. It is nice looking, has more pep than the typical gas guzzler has lots of leg room and can be driven in the HOV lanes and pay less at the bridge crossings.

Where I live in the East Bay, Tesla's are a common sight. I'm sure Skook is correct, he's a nobody and lacks the smarts to drive one.

Oops, there it is! GMC sells a fully electric vehicle. GMC has a 7.5 P/E, Tesla has a negative P/E (they lose money). GMC pays a 4% dividend. Tesla borrows more and more money. GMC has a market cap of $51 billion. Tesla has a market cap of $45 billion. Now which company would you rather own?

Tesla and Chevy both have waiting lists of buyers. my point was the electric car is viable today, and will continue to be the car of the future. I'm going to sell my 2106 Honda Odyssey and downsize to the Hybrid RAV4 our family car; I already own an electric bike and I never run out of gas even on the steepest of hills.

Oops, there it is! GMC sells a fully electric vehicle. GMC has a 7.5 P/E, Tesla has a negative P/E (they lose money). GMC pays a 4% dividend. Tesla borrows more and more money. GMC has a market cap of $51 billion. Tesla has a market cap of $45 billion. Now which company would you rather own?

Tesla and Chevy both have waiting lists of buyers. my point was the electric car is viable today, and will continue to be the car of the future. I'm going to sell my 2106 Honda Odyssey and downsize to the Hybrid RAV4 our family car; I already own an electric bike and I never run out of gas even on the steepest of hills.

Laugh my ass off..... of course you own an electric bike. Every snowflake in Manhattan drives around on an electric bike..... but I must give them credit they get verbally abused all the time.

Laugh my ass off..... of course you own an electric bike. Every snowflake in Manhattan drives around on an electric bike..... but I must give them credit they get verbally abused all the time.

I've never rode my bike in Manhattan, and since its mostly flat I wouldn't need an electric bike there. Here, in the SF Bay Area, we have trails and hills, some or our hills our mountains and a little push is welcome when the legs become weary.

My legs are like your brain, when over taxed they become less effective. You and your brain become over taxed by anything which causes you cognitive dissonance, such as simple arithmetic.

Forum List

Back