Tesla is kicking ass!!

When will Tesla fold?

• Never. The government will continue to subsidize them until they make it

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • They've already failed, their investors just don't realize it yet

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Hyperloop!! Giggidi Factory!! Bluloolooloo!!

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Zander

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles CA
What's not to love?

US-Tesla-losses-annual-2008-2016.png

But wait!! It all going to get "better" in 2017!! They have the new Model 3!!

Tesla will no longer reach its long-stated goal of producing 5,000 Model 3 cars per week in 2017, pushing that deadline back amid production hiccups and a massive $619 million quarterly loss.

DOH!!

Tesla misses first major Model 3 goal in worst financial quarter ever

What's not to love?

Tesla will no longer reach its long-stated goal of producing 5,000 Model 3 cars per week in 2017, pushing that deadline back amid production hiccups and a massive $619 million quarterly loss.

DOH!!

I would never want to own one.

But I know rich b@stards that have one though as a status symbol.

When Audi, Mercedes, and BMW start delivering their own high-performance luxury electric vehicles it will be game over for Tesla. Unlike Tesla, they know how to build a car.

:rofl:

When Audi, Mercedes, and BMW start delivering their own high-performance luxury electric vehicles it will be game over for Tesla. Unlike Tesla, they know how to build a car.

:rofl:

When will be invented cheap battery for electric vehicles it will be game over for all auto company in the world, because electric vehicles are generally simple, like a "bicycle" and China will kick everyone out of the market.

What's not to love?

DOH!!

Great point. Government subsidies to Tesla is about as regressive as you can get, yet liberals think we should help millionaires buy experimental cars with tax credits. Befuddling.

What's not to love?

DOH!!

Great point. Government subsidies to Tesla is about as regressive as you can get, yet liberals think we should help millionaires buy experimental cars with tax credits. Befuddling.

The LWNJ is a rather simple creature. They enjoy the temporary superiority that driving a "green" car provides them , without giving any thought or consideration to the long term consequences. Who cares if Tesla is milking the taxpayers? It makes them feel good! Never mind that the process of manufacturing those batteries (and disposing of them!) produces a larger "carbon footprint" ....it's all about the virtue signalling!

With liberals its all about what's right in front of their noses.

Tax the wealthy feels great, but then they don't see how many jobs its costs when these people can't hire as many people because of it.

Electric cars feel great, no gas in the tank, no exhaust pipe. They fail to see the coal fired power plant puffing away 500 miles away to charge the batteries for their electric cars. They also fail to see the lithium mines in other countries that do tremendous damage to the environment for the batteries for their electric vehicles.

Gun control feels great. They see guns taken off the streets. They don't see guns taken from law abiding citizens who no longer can defend themselves from criminals who read the new gun laws and laughed so hard they almost dropped their crack pipes.

It goes on and on. Liberals can't see past the ends of their stuck up noses. Perhaps because they are up at so high of an angle their eyes can't point down that far.

What's not to love?

DOH!!

They are the best cars are the market! If I didn’t have 4 kids I would get one

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

They really are incredible. Their acceleration is super-car like.

Tesla Model S smokes a 707hp Challenger Hellcat.

Last edited:
With liberals its all about what's right in front of their noses.

Tax the wealthy feels great, but then they don't see how many jobs its costs when these people can't hire as many people because of it.

Electric cars feel great, no gas in the tank, no exhaust pipe. They fail to see the coal fired power plant puffing away 500 miles away to charge the batteries for their electric cars. They also fail to see the lithium mines in other countries that do tremendous damage to the environment for the batteries for their electric vehicles.

Gun control feels great. They see guns taken off the streets. They don't see guns taken from law abiding citizens who no longer can defend themselves from criminals who read the new gun laws and laughed so hard they almost dropped their crack pipes.

It goes on and on. Liberals can't see past the ends of their stuck up noses. Perhaps because they are up at so high of an angle their eyes can't point down that far.

Tesla is scamming the taxpayers:

Tesla and Its Subsidies

Less well-known are the hidden subsidies that flow directly to Tesla, thanks to “zero-emission vehicle” (ZEV) credits. ZEV credits are a mandate dreamed up by the bureaucrats at the California Air Resources Board (CARB), which requires manufacturers to build and dealers to sell an arbitrary number of “zero-emission” vehicles each year. (Note that these vehicles are actually “zero-emission” only in the unlikely event that the electricity used by the car comes from a zero-emission source — which, of course, would also be heavily subsidized.) Tesla’s Model S generates four credits per unit sold. This means the company can sell $20,000 in ZEV credits to other manufacturers for each Model S sold — a cost borne by purchasers of other cars.

Tesla and its apologists constantly tout the fact that the company paid off its hefty $465 million taxpayer-subsidized loan from the Department of Energy early, but they don’t explain why: Had the loan not been paid early, the U.S. Treasury stood to grab a significant portion of the company’s increased stock price by exercising warrants. Capitalizing on the subsidy-stoked electric-car mania that pumped its stock to record levels, Tesla issued $450 million in new stock to pay the loan early and cancel those warrants. The shrewd deal cost taxpayers about a billion dollars, leading Scott Woolley to conclude: “Tesla is worse than Solyndra.”

Tesla motors is a pyramid scheme, and Dems are happy to have these millionaires fleece the American taxpayer.

Forum List

Back